Office Tower At 1111 Travis St.

burgower4

Yea, I'm going to try other methods. Most places I've found, I'm limited by the amount I can upload. Plus, I want them to also be larger in size and somewhat more stable.

as long as it's more stable than a few of the members on here, it shouldn't matter.

• Like 4

Yea, I'm going to try other methods. Most places I've found, I'm limited by the amount I can upload. Plus, I want them to also be larger in size and somewhat more stable.

Try looking into this: http://www.webmproject.org/about/faq/

I don't know if HAIF can support it but it's basically HD video up to a few minutes long that loops like a gif.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Nate, as per always getting the photos as per downtown.

As per right back at you. 

Might as well make myself useful in my wandering around. Today was jackhammer pride day, evidently. It was deafening from 609 Main, light rail work, Houston Club and elsewhere. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of Hilcorp, new details have finally emerged about that hush-hush project, which is at the site of the former Macy’s department store that was imploded in September to make way for it.

Hilcorp CEO and billionaire Jeff Hildebrand has been tight-lipped about his 24-story, 500,000-square-foot tower at 1111 Travis that will serve as the headquarters for his exploration and production company.

Houston Business Journal research shows that a permit was filed in April for the core and shell, which valued that part of the project at $100 million. Another permit was filed in January for the site work, which valued that part of the project at $2 million. Kendall Heaton designed the core and shell, Ziegler Cooper is the design architect, Hines is the development manager, and D.E. Harvey Builders is the general contractor.

http://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2014/06/26/more-details-emerge-on-new-downtown-office-towers.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+vertical_30+(Oil+%26+Gas+Industry+News)

finally, the PHANTOM MENACE speaks.  just wished that this was a far better looking edifice, upon such an important block of downtown.

"I think that Hines, 800 Bell and Hilcorp Energy Co. (buildings) will be built. Maybe Crescent and Chevron,” said Charles Gordon, executive vice president of CBRE Group Inc.

I wish I had his crystal ball. Hines & Hilcorp are literally being built.

Edit: What are the chances Chevron moves into 800 Bell and puts their tower off for another decade?

Edited by Montrose1100
  • Like 1

"I think that Hines, 800 Bell and Hilcorp Energy Co. (buildings) will be built. Maybe Crescent and Chevron,” said Charles Gordon, executive vice president of CBRE Group Inc.

I wish I had his crystal ball. Hines & Hilcorp are literally being built.

Edit: What are the chances Chevron moves into 800 Bell and puts their tower off for another decade?

I like Charles Gordon, but I honestly have no clue what he's talking about in that statement.

Unless a major recession happens in the next few months, Cresent is a 99% go.