• 2 weeks later...

Levey Park update by Bisnow .

http://www.bisnow.com/commercial-real-estate/houston/the-deal-sheet-hou091713/

Midway is developing a mixed-use campus for Vitol at Richmond Avenue and Wakeforest Street. It will be the area's first major office construction in decades. Cushman & Wakefield's Chris Oliver andTrey Strake repped Vitol and Colvill's Michael Anderson and Midway'sShon Link negotiated the office lease. Vitol will serve as lead tenant, but additional office and retail space will be available.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks a lot like skanska in uptown. I actually really like the color of the glass on that one.

Maybe from that view, yes, but from the other side, no. The other side is of different material and design.

Top right corner, click link to see other side.

http://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/27333-levey-park/page-2#entry429737

Edited by TowerSpotter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The link above was correct, groundbreaking was held the first week of November even though an official announcement wasn't released. Midway also has another project planned on Memorial that will include a botique office, multi-family and retail.

tumblr_mv6sq5a6e31rb4bmyo1_500.jpg

Pic from two weeks ago:

11365453665_97517f51aa_b.jpg

Edited by Urbannizer
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Skyline view

Thanks for the images. I'm confused. It looks like this was taken from somewhere near the med center area, and I can make out the large reddish color building in the center as the hotel on SW Freeway. I think the large building in foreground is Hanover apartments in village and right behind is the project on Bissonet just west of Kirby.  But the tall building in the background just to the right of the reddish Hotel ( Holiday Inn?) is confusing. It almost looks like the reliant building with the open top in downtown. I cant place it. I also don't recognize the whitish building that looks a little like the herman hospital with the turret on top. I usually can figure these things out but I'm totally confounded with this. Will you help me out and give me some bearings and identify the tower in the background.

• Like 1

I think I just figured it out.  That is the med center in the background with herman tower and hospital in the background.

Correct.  I apologize for how creepy it sounds, but based on all the photo updates in the Astoria and BLVD Place threads by Skyline view, it has been established that he/she lives directly across the street from Astoria which is also where that photo is shot from.

• Like 3