• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love that little white office buildings next door.

Well we are going to have to keep a very close watch on our unique modernist friend. With this building going up and the developments at Levy Park a lot of these "box on piloti" architecture that we have (which is very dense collection of them) might vanish if we don't pay attention.

• Like 3

Well we are going to have to keep a very close watch on our unique modernist friend. With this building going up and the developments at Levy Park a lot of these "box on piloti" architecture that we have (which is very dense collection of them) might vanish if we don't pay attention.

As I recall, some of those 2-story buildings along Richmond were projects that Gerald Hines did early in his career here.  In any case, I thought they were pretty cool when I was a kid growing up here, before Greenway Plaza started.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yet another addition to one of our mini-downtowns! Love it! Now, if only Greenspoint could get another highrise.

I agree with you if you mean a 600+ foot highrise! PM Realty has a 2nd phase for this one so there will definitely be another highrise especially with all the other development nearby.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...