Skyhouse Houston II: Multifamily At 1044 Jefferson St.

lockmat

Sorry, I was on Fannin so there was that tree in the way but, yea they are up to at least 7, I think the ground floor is a double floor.

They have poured the floor of the seventh floor and are starting to form the the eighth.  They have installed a concrete pump that you can see in Howard's picture.  I'm guessing the pump truck's days are numbered.

• Like 2

Really that short.

And the 1 bed units are uncomfortably cramped.

Yeah I looked at them. The 1 bed plus den corner units seemed like a good size and sweet patios, but $$$ especially after the renovation.

Edit: Looks like they renovated out the dens to put in a dining room and they go for $1675+ now.

Edited by kylejack

Yeah I looked at them. The 1 bed plus den corner units seemed like a good size and sweet patios, but $$$ especially after the renovation.

Edit: Looks like they renovated out the dens to put in a dining room and they go for $1675+ now.

I moved into a corner unit for $1200 before renovations. After renovations they were asking too much for them.