Skyhouse Houston II: Multifamily At 1044 Jefferson St.

lockmat

Jims pic shows how its the collective that makes the settings beautiful.

Not one nice building in that shot but together it looks really nice.

Houstonians remind me of that SouthPark episode what Uncle Jimbo took the kids hunting. You know there one where he told the kids if you shout "omg its attacking" you can shoot any endangered species.

That's how Houstonians do with buildings. Y'all just shout eyesore this abd eyesore that then claim it needs to come down.

Skyhouse is a modern building but it fits in really well. Why is making downtown look better always start with demo. To me the surface scars are by far the ugliest aspects of downtown.

• Like 3

Hey folks.  Going to be moving from Chicago to Houston, my gf lives in Pasadena so she managed to convince me to move.

What does everyone think about SkyHouse?  I'm strongly considering getting a place.  I've been in talks with them and a 618 sq foot studio is starting at 1,460.  They're also offering the first month free so over 12 months, cost comes to about 1350 or so.  The idea of being right on the light rail is very appealing to me.

Anyone else considering living in this building?