Sign in to follow this  
MidtownMan

Another social services agency in Midtown - 3121 San Jacinto (San Jac and Elgin)

Seriously, more social services! Feel like giving up on midtown becoming anything other than what it is...social work alley. I haven't regretted buying a home in the area but with more social services going up...I'm almost there. Does anyone have any more info about this place?

more like the city has written off midtown from the light rail south ....good luck richmond ave with the light rail shenanigans that are coming your way unless something gets done to quit allowing "free city tours" all day long with this service

Edited by bombshell blonde

I did see a sign that went up today, " Job Connections". If it is a goodwill Job Connection site, it may not be so bad. My fear is that another social service place attracts homeless people to hang outside; like Lord of the Streets or that other hole in the wall job placement center named Pace Setters Personal Services on 2614 Caroline St. nothing but crackheads there. Cops are always at Pace Setters.

Thanks for your response, Kylejack.

Awesome! Keep them coming! The goal is for 35% of businesses to be tax-exempt, yet consume a disproportionate amount of services. It's like playing SimCity in fail mode, but in real life.

28453800.jpg

Edited by TGM
  • Like 1