so the article is wrong?

Did you read it? Just asking... Anyway, "Two BriarLake Plaza, the final phase of the complex, will be constructed on a 1.5-acre site at the corner of W. Sam Houston Parkway and Briar Forest Drive in the heart of the Westchase Management District.."

Ah come on folks.., enough already! BW8 and Briar Forest.., TowerSpotter is 2 miles off but I'm happy he spotted this one as I had not seen it mentioned anywhere else.

Maybe someone can simply remove the "(I-10)". Thanks TowerSpotter, nice find..., keep'em coming.

Did you read it? Just asking... Anyway, "Two BriarLake Plaza, the final phase of the complex, will be constructed on a 1.5-acre site at the corner of W. Sam Houston Parkway and Briar Forest Drive in the heart of the Westchase Management District.."

Yes but I misread swtsig's statement actually. I was the one saying it was Beltway 8 too

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No, headquarters will be in San Jose.

No, the headquarters is not and will not be in San Jose.  Again, we are talking here about Samsung Engineering.  The US headquarters of Samsung Engineering is in Houston.   Samsung Engineering is an affiliate company of, but is not the same as, the Samsung Electronics and Samsung Semiconductor that have US headquarters in San Jose.

http://www.samsungengineering.com/eng/company/Network.jsp

Archived