First United 787 To Land At IAH On Saturday

editor

Would love to be able to fly on one of those in the near future. I have no knowledge on the roll out schedule, but I'm assuming it will be a while before the next class of airplanes become the norm (at least here in the states). I can't complain too much though considering I've never been on a plane with a tv of any kind. I haven't even seen the nicest of what's out there as it is!

Would love to be able to fly on one of those in the near future. I have no knowledge on the roll out schedule, but I'm assuming it will be a while before the next class of airplanes become the norm (at least here in the states). I can't complain too much though considering I've never been on a plane with a tv of any kind. I haven't even seen the nicest of what's out there as it is!

United has scheduled the 787 on some domestic proving runs. I believe ORD (Chicago O'Hare) is one of the destinations, so you'll have a chance to try out the 787 before planes like it become the norm.

Sidenote, I ventured out to IAH and saw the delivery flight come in on runway 8R. Unfortunately, the weather was sucky and I couldn't get any photos.

• The title was changed to First United 787 To Land At IAH On Saturday

Archived