Blue Line Bike Lab At 740 Telephone Rd.

yea, between the fixie crowd at Bohemeos, and large population of less cool students who bike for transport to UH it's a good fit.

The whole east end is great for weekend urban riding. On Sunday mornings the roads are deserted when compared to the west side of downtown.

I'd expand that to include after 6pm on weeknights as well.

The east end is a paradise for someone who wants to transport themselves via means other than motorized transit!

I'll check them out when they are here, but will probably still be a Boone Cycles shopper, that place is like a candy store.

yea, between the fixie crowd at Bohemeos, and large population of less cool students who bike for transport to UH it's a good fit.

The whole east end is great for weekend urban riding. On Sunday mornings the roads are deserted when compared to the west side of downtown.

Very true. Everyone is hung over from the night before... :)

• 4 months later...

Surprised there isn't a thread on this. I'm sure most of the East End Haifer's know about it, but they opened about a month ago and are at Telephone across from the fire station between Dumble and Lockwood. They've been slowly adding stock and they do tuneups and such as well. It's great timing cause I got a new frame that I'm adding components to at a rate of once a month, I can just walk there and grab what I want after a quick stop at Bohemio's for a coffee. 

Also, they do a slow ride on the first and third Wednesday that hit a couple of bars on the ~9 mile circuit, they leave at 6:30.

• The title was changed to Unofficial Gossip Blue Line Bikes Coming To Lockwood Dr. At Telephone Rd.
  • The title was changed to Blue Line Bike Lab At 740 Telephone Rd.

Archived