Art of Meditation Course

Art of Living

Art of Meditation Course

Notes

COURSE IS AT DISCOUNTED PRICE $325.00 UNTIL SEPT 17TH, PLEASE USE CODE QFO9130.

If you are registered for the Art of Silence course in Houston (Sept 27th-30th) you can avail a discounted fee for the Art of Meditation (AOM) course.

This pricing structure is available only till Sept 14th only

First timers - $275.00 (Current course Fee - $350)

First timers (Senior Citizens/Students) = $200.00 (Current course fee =$250)

Repeaters - $25.00 (Current course fee = $50)

To avail this discounted fee, please send an email to the course coordinator.

-----------Whether you have taken the Art of Living Course or are new to the world of meditation, you may be wondering

How do I balance between having time for myself and being present for all my responsibilities and commitments.

How can I stay in a relaxed state, while remaining active and alert throughout the day?

How can I experience the peace of meditation anytime.

The Art of Meditation is designed to help you achieve this and more through a profound meditation technique called Sahaj Samadhi. Sahaj means natural or effortless. Samadhi is a blissful, meditative state.

Sound is vibration. During this program spread over three days, you will be given a mantra -- a sound that resonates specifically with your nervous system. This resonance purifies your whole system and allows you to fall into effortless bliss. You will learn how to practice this technique on your own regularly, in virtually any environment.

PREREQUISITE:

None

REPEATERS:

To qualify for the "REPEATER FEE", you must have taken the Art of MEDITATION Course before.

NOTE TO THOSE WHO PRACTICE SUDARSHAN KRIYA:

For those of who have already learned the Sudarshan Kriya breathing technique through Art of LIVING, the Art of MEDITATION Course continues where the Art of LIVING Course left off. The practice of Sahaj Samadhi will take you deeper into that blissful, meditative space which you experience at the end of Sudarshan Kriya and help to integrate it in your day-to-day activities.

Register Today:

http://secure.artofl...course_id=12837

Venue: AOL Houston Center Address: 10303 Northwest Fwy Suite 100

Houston, TX 77042 Map Start Date: Oct 01, 2012 End Date: Oct 03, 2012 Weekday Timings: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM Status: Active Teacher: Philip Fraser Contact Name: Minal Cholera and Ila Tripathi Contact Phone: 713-298-5944

281-236-3146 Contact Email: minu625@gmail.com

post-8728-0-70910200-1346971090_thumb.jp

Archived