Scouts Square: Office And Retail At 1911 Bagby St.

kbates2

Anybody know what the status is with Phase II of Scout Square? I haven't seen anybody working on the inside for a while. I like the outside a lot.

Not entirely sure, the only thing I've been able to surmise is that Lucky put everything on hold due to the Bagby reconstruction. Also may have wanted to wait and see how BlackFinn was going to do, and given how well it's been doing it's probably a smart choice. He's also putting some more money into BFinn to renovate the "grill" area (to the right when you enter) and open it up to the rest of the establishment a bit. It was too closed off and never really seemed full or utilized unless it was rented for a function or the rest of the place was rented and the grill was the only open area.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've seen alot of work going on inside of Phase 2 everyday I drive by. They've recentley covered up the windows so you can't see inside, so hopefully things will open up sometime in the near future.

It has to be pretty close to opening -- it looks like the tables and chairs are set up inside - I can see in a bit when I drive by early in the mornings when they have the lights on - the outdoor patio areas have umbrellas ready to go also....

It has to be pretty close to opening -- it looks like the tables and chairs are set up inside - I can see in a bit when I drive by early in the mornings when they have the lights on - the outdoor patio areas have umbrellas ready to go also....

I guess this is why it isn't open yet....

http://swamplot.com/why-you-cant-eat-at-mr-peeples-yet/2013-04-02/

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

It's already open. I went there last week to check it out and its a country saloon/bbq place with a stage for live music. They knocked out most of the walls so its a big open area. The same central bar from Blackfinn is still there also. I didn't order any food so I'm not sure how the que is.

• The title was changed to Scouts Square In Midtown
  • The title was changed to Scouts Square: Office And Retail At 1911 Bagby St.