Visiting Denton Soon - Need Ideas

• 1 year later...

so i am going to have to go to denton about four times between january and april of next year. last time i went, i visited the downtown square, which was neat (books and ice cream - yay).

and of course, the corn-kit factory.

anything else? anyone? :D

so i am going to have to go to denton about four times between january and april of next year. last time i went, i visited the downtown square, which was neat (books and ice cream - yay).

and of course, the corn-kit factory.

anything else? anyone? :D

If you've done downtown and Fry Street (most which is about to be demolished and redeveloped as a lifestyle center), then you've pretty much done Denton. You could try crashing a college party. Last time I was up there, it was a good time-killer.

that would be worth doing - i'd like to see the amon carter/kimbell and the history and science museum if i have time (which i probably won't). if not, there's always corn-kits and ice cream :D

as far as college parties...no thanks

that would be worth doing - i'd like to see the amon carter/kimbell and the history and science museum if i have time (which i probably won't). if not, there's always corn-kits and ice cream :D

as far as college parties...no thanks

Yeah, I like Red's suggestion better, too.

Archived