Dallas. The Show.

Hi everybody!

So what’s up these days up there in Dallas? Haven't heard much in a long time. Ok, actually I have heard quite a bit. For starters, is it me, or have they reincarnated the old J.R. Ewing show? I could have sworn I saw a commercial for a new series called “Dallas”. I can almost hear the Dallas theme song playing in my head already. Oh, yea, I also read an article yesterday (was it yesterday? I think it was yesterday)…regarding a piece in the Chronicle, regarding Dallas yet again. Anyways, there was supposedly a response from our neighbors to the north, summarized in yet another piece entitled: “Dallas gets it’s panties in a wad”. With a title like that, I had to go investigate. Regrettably, I couldn’t seem to download that response. My computer is a bit slow these days, so I gave up trying. But it sounds like there were words exchanged or something. I mean, I’m no rocket scientist, so I may be wrong, but it just SEEMS like there might have been some edgy discussion worth reading. So back to the show, when does it start? I can’t wait for the show to start on my television, so I can watch it.

:huh:

J.R. and Bobby just look old. I did not watch the new show so can't comment but I was a sometime watcher the first go round and to me, it's been done. No need to return.

Of course, now there have been changes in the oil industry, especially near Dallas/Ft. Worth with the shale play so maybe it could get interesting in a different way......nah, still don't care.

Are they using the same Southfork house?

• 3 weeks later...

Sue Ellen looks pretty good. Jesse Metcalfe gets top billing on the TNT show. He is Christoper Ewing, son of Bobby. He's that hot yard guy from Desperate Housewives.

Archived