Midtown Houston

Double L

I didn't turn my speakers on, but here is what I think. First, get a tripod. It's incredibly irritating to watch you try to hold the camera while speaking. Second, those are some lovely bricks, but find a better backdrop. Third, if you insist on posting videos, you absolutely must post a transcript for people who either can't hear you, don't want to watch the video, or don't want to turn on their speakers.

I didn't turn my speakers on, but here is what I think. First, get a tripod. It's incredibly irritating to watch you try to hold the camera while speaking. Second, those are some lovely bricks, but find a better backdrop. Third, if you insist on posting videos, you absolutely must post a transcript for people who either can't hear you, don't want to watch the video, or don't want to turn on their speakers.

Or whose work blocks videos. Completely blank posts are pretty boring.

Why is it so important to you to read every thread? Just pretend he never posted. He wants to produce his content in this format and that is fine. Transcripts are labor intensive after he's already finished the video.

And why are you so involved in policing what other people read? I just made a comment to the effect that it can't be seen by certain people (I'm sure I'm not the only one whose work blocks videos). The original poster might not have known that he was posting information that was not visible to everyone. If he takes the time to post something, I would imagine he would want it to be viewed.

But for some reason, that got your knickers all bunched up.

And why are you so involved in policing what other people read? I just made a comment to the effect that it can't be seen by certain people (I'm sure I'm not the only one whose work blocks videos). The original poster might not have known that he was posting information that was not visible to everyone. If he takes the time to post something, I would imagine he would want it to be viewed.

But for some reason, that got your knickers all bunched up.

Well for your information, this isn't the first time he's posted a video. He's been doing it for at least a year now and got similar complaints in previous threads, so he is aware.

Archived