Amazing Spaces Self Storage At 3120 Southwest Fwy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish they put out an actual rendering. It's hard to visualize what the 10 story building will look like since most of their buildings are only a couple of floors. This is such a highly visible lot from i59, I hope they give us something nice to look at while we're stuck in traffic lol.

2 hours ago, Amlaham said:

I wish they put out an actual rendering. It's hard to visualize what the 10 story building will look like since most of their buildings are only a couple of floors. This is such a highly visible lot from i59, I hope they give us something nice to look at while we're stuck in traffic lol.

The Big-Tex storage facility currently being constructed at 4503 Montrose will also be very visible from 59. I hope they dress it up a little, especially since it’s essentially steps away from the heart of the Museum District just over the freeway.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, clutchcity94 said:

The Big-Tex storage facility currently being constructed at 4503 Montrose will also be very visible from 59. I hope they dress it up a little, especially since it’s essentially steps away from the heart of the Museum District just over the freeway.

I was driving down 59 west yesterday (coming from the east) and at the elevated portion of 59 in Midtown/ Museum district, the staircase pillars to that building are VERY visible, meaning that building will also have a massive presence. Unfortunately, idk how nice that building will be :/ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Amlaham said:

This has a pretty large presence driving south on i59. Its pretty exciting because the last time a building with this height was built on this stretch of 59 (Montrose-610) was a while ago. 

I agree - very noticeable. Also, as with the BigTex one on Montrose, pretty nice use of highway-adjacent space. Gives shade and noise dampening to the adjacent blocks

• Like 3

20 hours ago, 004n063 said:

I agree - very noticeable. Also, as with the BigTex one on Montrose, pretty nice use of highway-adjacent space. Gives shade and noise dampening to the adjacent blocks

How much noise dampening does it actually provide given that the Montrose Big Tex is next to the part of 59 that’s below grade?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Amazing Spaces Self Storage: 10-Story Storage At 3120 Southwest Fwy.
  • 1 month later...