Inexpensive body shop?

Simbha

I'm hoping someone here can help me. I'm looking for an inexpensive body shop in the area. Our early-2000's Miata was recently in an accident and the other party didn't have insurance - and we don't have an uninsured motorist policy on ours.

The car's in mechanically good shape, so I want to get it fixed but I don't want to spend a lot on it. I don't know how exactly these things work, but I'm hoping there's a shop out there that does decent work with used/salvaged parts that can help save us some a good amount of money.

Does anyone know of anything like this? Thanks.

I used to know of one in Richmond, but the guy passed away a couple of years back. He hated taking insurance claims and dealing with insurance companies - mainly worked on restorations, hot rods and such. He did great work and would search for used parts to make it less expensive.

These kind of guys are out there - good luck finding one and if you do - post it. I'm looking for a replacement.

Try Lee Edwards Auto shop he does decent work. He has really cheap prices and has done excellent work for me. 6939 Calhoun Rd Houston,TX 77021 713-747-9297. He is very good at finding used parts.

Thanks! I'll check him out this weekend or next week. Sounds like a strong recommendation.

Archived