Sign in to follow this  
houstonartstudent

Rice Village Texadelphia Construction

Does anybody know what's going on at the former Texadelphia site on Rice Blvd.? It appears that the space is being merged with the neighboring Thai place that shut down a while back. The Texadelphia sign is still up...I'm really hoping they're just expanding because I miss my pizza-steak sandwiches!

I believe they are enlarging the place, which would be good because the old place had very limited seating.

I'm hoping that's the case. They're website mentions the location but that they were closed and would be relocating and would announce where in the future. You would think they would just say they're expanding the location...but who knows

It's been closed for several months now and I doubt it is coming back. My guess is that the rent is too damn high!

Texadelphia in Rice Village closed? Damn, that was one of my favorite places (heard they didn't have a deep fryer at that location, though).

About 10 years ago or so, there was a Texadelphia in College Station (Northgate area), too, and they were a victim of high rents as well. I wish it was still around, I would eat there!

I live right next to that strip center. For the first week after Nancy's Friday retail report, they were inside that location nightly starting renovations. They have not been back since. No clue what is going on.