The Woodlands Towers At The Waterway

bachanon

They're moving right along. Exciting stuff. This is my favorite project so far. Wait until Wateway 3 starts up. We'll have several cranes in the same area. That coupled with the cranes at Exxon and the out of towners that come in here must be amazed that the recession seems to have long passed us by.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

nice shots lockmat!! have you seen the crane at research forest? from our offices, i can see exxon, research forest and anadarko/3 waterway (not in one view mind you...have to walk across the hall). exciting............

Yeah, I saw it from atop the garage and I think you can see it from woodlands parkway too. I haven't tried but I'm guessing it would be hard to get pics of that building bc isn't it on a private drive?

there is security, but you can drive down hewitt drive.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's pretty cool to see major highrises being built in the suburbs. It's funny, you drive into Dallas on 45, you don't even know you're in a major metro area until you get downtown. In Houston, the freeway opens up in Conroe (40 miles out) and the density really begins to pick up in ernest when you get into The Woodlands (25 miles out). 

• Like 1