Marriott Marquis: GRB Convention Center Hotel At 1777 Walker St.

Subdude

I can't wait to read the reviews about how everything is terrific except the fact the tubbers get stuck at all the 90 degree changes in course on the "River Ride" or whatever it will be called.

And to the point that the interiors look dated - its Marriott - they're more conservative than other hotel brands.

Does anyone know if the proposed makeover of Avenue of the Americas into a more pedestrian friendly street was approved?

I believe it was, it's been mentioned in a thread somewhere, maybe someone could point fernz in the right direction?

EDIT: I found it! In this thread.... Convention Center Redevelopment + Future 14-20- Story Hotel, the confirmation could be found in Urbannizer's post (#50)(page 2)  I would have linked it but it would probably wouldn't work if I did.

Edited by TowermaniacXD

In the spirit of going head to head with the Hilton, they should put a Lupe Tortilla in this one.

Thats so awesome, that would be so "Texas", like "eff yall, this is how we do it in Texas!" Ya know instead of like an italian restaurant, we ain't tryna be like New York, we do US, and we are PROUD!haha, luvit
  • Like 1

In the spirit of going head to head with the Hilton, they should put a Lupe Tortilla in this one.

If you're gonna have a Pappasitos on one end, you should have a Pappadeaux on the other end lol

Edited by tigereye