The Richmond At Uptown: Multifamily At 5455 Richmond Ave.

So I live in Chateaux Dijon, and my balconies overlook the empty lot that was formerly Pilgrim Elementary. This morning, a bulldozer crew showed up and yanked out all the oak trees along the Mustard House fence line, including a huge old one that shaded both balconies gorgeously and now my electric bill will be liek woah but anyway ... what's going in over there? How do y'all find out what's being built where?

• Like 1

Hey, thanks! Wonder what that street is. That's not Richmond that the car in front is driving on. We don't have elliptical esplanades. And the little cross-street just behind that car, that can't be Barrington, because there's already a building on the other side of that intersection, where Pete's Fine Meats is. I guess that'd be an entrance drive to the complex? I also guess my building is offstage in that picture, further left.

How do y'all find this stuff? Do you just search chron.com?

Hey, thanks! Wonder what that street is. That's not Richmond that the car in front is driving on. We don't have elliptical esplanades. And the little cross-street just behind that car, that can't be Barrington, because there's already a building on the other side of that intersection, where Pete's Fine Meats is. I guess that'd be an entrance drive to the complex? I also guess my building is offstage in that picture, further left.

Well... Remember that this is just a concept drawing. It doesn't have to be completely accurate regarding the surrounding landscape. I have no idea about this complex - just offering a response to your comment.

• 1 year later...
  • The title was changed to Avenue R: Multifamily At 5455 Richmond Ave.
  • 1 year later...
  • The title was changed to The Richmond At Uptown: Multifamily At 5455 Richmond Ave.