HAIF - Houston's original social media

MD Anderson Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan Building for Personalized Cancer Care

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh Jeez.  Did I really spell Bayou, "Bayuo"?!

It would be nice if the City/Parks Board would consider returning the Breas BAYOU (and some others) to a more natural state...in the future.  Like they are doing with Buffalo Bayou.  I do realize that the "Improvements" here are much more extreme, however. 

TMC is pretty amazing. Enjoyed seeing an updated overview shot. Not pictured is the huge MD Anderson administrative building south of the bayou. This Zayed building somewhat marks the end of about a 10 year spurt of constant major construction in the TMC.

That bayou needs to be fixed badly.

Edited by wernicke
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Memorial Hermann is planning for a 12-story trauma center in that space between the ER and TMC garage 4 on Cambridge opposite the zoo. They also plan to tear down Robertson Pavilion and build it into something bigger and modern. This is from grapevine. I'll find out more.

• Like 3

Memorial Hermann is planning for a 12-story trauma center in that space between the ER and TMC garage 4 on Cambridge opposite the zoo. They also plan to tear down Robertson Pavilion and build it into something bigger and modern. This is from grapevine. I'll find out more.

This is from dgpatel on the SSP Houston thread:

My wife works at Memorial Hermann TMC and she has heard about both of these projects. But she said that the Robertson work won't be until at least 2016. I'm not sure about timing for the Trauma Center, but I believe it will be sooner.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Highrise Tower changed the title to MD Anderson Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan Building for Personalized Cancer Care