lockmat

At the bottom of that Chron.com article:

"Still, Midtown has yet to see any significant new retail, retail broker Ed Page said, referring to big-box stores like Target, TJ Maxx and Best Buy."

WTF... a TJ Maxx or Best Buy in Midtown? What an idiot.

This made me curious about looking into urban Targets, and I found a version they call "City Target" (the target part just being the bullseye logo)...they are slightly smaller than your average Target, reducing items like "bulk-sized toilet paper" and things that take too much space. I love the architecture I've seen from locations in Seattle/California and really hope they'd consider moving into Midtown.

But yeah...nothing to do with 3101 Smith Street I guess...sorry

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Funny but the top floor  terraces on the right side of the renderings were cut back to one door wide instead of a door and window wide. Plus no Garage entrance to parking on that side---Wonder why?

Edited by trymahjong

Funny but the top floor  terraces on the right side of the renderings were cut back to one door wide instead of a door and window wide. Plus no Garage entrance to parking on that side---Wonder why?

I actually believe this rendering is from another side. Just wanted to give a general comparison between the rendering and the actual development.