College Football 2011

Highway6

Techtards spray painted our team busses and spread dog poop inside them. When I was a student, it was a given that there would be problems, physical altercations, when visiting Tech on game day. Good riddance assholes clowns....

bullchit - where are the pics? where is the police report? truth is it was shoe polish and only one of the three buses had a dog turd in it -surely it didnt come from your mascot which just happens to be a dog?

this is just like the goal post incident a few years ago where you blamed Tech for hitting McKinnely - but it was in fact aggy on aggy violence but you blame Tech for it. Or the time an aggy student broke into the TAMU football facilities - stole some football equipment and vandalized the locker room putting "the eyes of Texas are upon you" and the UT logo to make it appear like it was UT that did it.

Aggy has well established history of doing things to make it appear that someone from another school was responsible so you can go cry to mommy and bang the "classy" drum. How easily you have forgotten that you started the tradition of vandalizing other schools - BEVO ring a bell??!!

oh and for TCEH tards - at least we know what the TX flag looks like!!! Should we start calling you Chilean A&M

LOL

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe I did more "vandalism" to the A&M campus myself when I was in school there than the perps who did this. Agreed that Hwy6 is mistaken in calling it spray paint, and whatever was done was cleaned up before the team used the busses to travel to the stadium. My Aggies brothers are engaging in quite a bit of overreaction on this.

BTW, if you ever make it into the steam tunnels in Aggieland, you can see my handiwork there. ;)

West Virginia's wins?

Norfolk State (an HBCU that actually led at halftime in Morgantown!)

Maryland (the only thing worse than all the new Terp uniforms? Their play on the field)

UConn (lost their coach and a gazillion seniors and have 1 win over a FBS team)

Bowling Green (a lower level MAC team)

Marshall (a team that UH will pound in two weeks)

The Mountaineers have played ONE road game (Maryland) and they almost choked away a massive lead to hold on for a 37-31 win. I wouldn't be surprised if Syracuse beats WVU this weekend in the Carrier Dome...

West Virginia's wins?

Norfolk State (an HBCU that actually led at halftime in Morgantown!)

Maryland (the only thing worse than all the new Terp uniforms? Their play on the field)

UConn (lost their coach and a gazillion seniors and have 1 win over a FBS team)

Bowling Green (a lower level MAC team)

Marshall (a team that UH will pound in two weeks)

The Mountaineers have played ONE road game (Maryland) and they almost choked away a massive lead to hold on for a 37-31 win. I wouldn't be surprised if Syracuse beats WVU this weekend in the Carrier Dome...

I'm not saying they're actually any good, but we blew them out at their place. You can make an even bigger argument like this against Wisconsin. They haven't had ANY road games, and their only decent win is over a way overrated Nebraska team who barely got by an Ohio St team who almost lost to Toledo. Illinois and Michigan State are the only two ranked teams on Wisconsin's schedule, and what are the chances both stay ranked all year? Wisconsin going undefeated will not prove anything except that the big 10 sucks.

Total agreement. The Big Ten is awful. The bottom of that league is truly pathetic. Minnesota loses to North Dakota State (again), and Rice beats Purdue, and North Texas defeats Indiana, and Iowa State knocks off Iowa, and Army upends Northwestern, and Ball State punks Indiana,,,

bullchit - where are the pics? where is the police report? truth is it was shoe polish and only one of the three buses had a dog turd in it -surely it didnt come from your mascot which just happens to be a dog?

this is just like the goal post incident a few years ago where you blamed Tech for hitting McKinnely - but it was in fact aggy on aggy violence but you blame Tech for it. Or the time an aggy student broke into the TAMU football facilities - stole some football equipment and vandalized the locker room putting "the eyes of Texas are upon you" and the UT logo to make it appear like it was UT that did it.

Aggy has well established history of doing things to make it appear that someone from another school was responsible so you can go cry to mommy and bang the "classy" drum. How easily you have forgotten that you started the tradition of vandalizing other schools - BEVO ring a bell??!!

oh and for TCEH tards - at least we know what the TX flag looks like!!! Should we start calling you Chilean A&M

LOL

You try to absolve Tech's misdeeds by focusing on details that are wrong.

Who cares if it was shoe polish and not paint, like mistakenly reported. Fact remains lots of vulgarities were put on 4 buses.

Who cares if it was only one bus that had **** in it. That's still one bus too many. That's still pretty nasty. Everything I've read has indicated it was more than just a single turd.

Our mascot travels with her corps handler. She would never have any direct interaction with the football team in traveling arrangements.

Just like the goal post incident......

Techtards try to keep the focus on the McKinney fight. Yeah, so in the mayhem, an aggie threw a punch at another aggie. Agreed, and not the point or the correct focus.

That was AFTER techtard students rammed their goalpost into the aggie fan section after the game.

So it's all aggie sabatoge to paint other schools poorly ? Are you saying that was really Aggies dressed up as Techtards that decided to then throw the goalpost into their own fans after a loss ????? You're kidding, right ?

And because it was ONLY polish and a little bit of ****, it was most likely aggies, not techtards ????

Yeah.. Chilen flag.

Was put there by a Chilean corps member to mark the 1 yr anniversary of the Chilean mine incident and to honor an Aggie who was instrumental in the rescue.

Pranks are fun.. They are supposed to be fun. Stealing a mascot to show you can would be fun. Killing a mascot, too far. Vulgarity and excrement crosses that line from fun to nasty... Whatever. It made the national news, and made you clowns look bad.

Like I said.. Good riddance.

I believe I did more "vandalism" to the A&M campus myself when I was in school there than the perps who did this. Agreed that Hwy6 is mistaken in calling it spray paint, and whatever was done was cleaned up before the team used the busses to travel to the stadium. My Aggies brothers are engaging in quite a bit of overreaction on this.

BTW, if you ever make it into the steam tunnels in Aggieland, you can see my handiwork there. ;)

You're comparing generations of aggies tagging out of sight steam tunnels to how you treat visiting fans and teams ??

I've traveled to multiple bowl games and b12 championship games and to every campus in the B12 except Colorado and ISU, multiple times for South div teams. My experiences tell me that Techtards are special in their nastiness and aggressiveness towards opposing fans.

Okie dokie. obviously facts are lost on you that clearly your athletic director is liar just out to smear Tech. Aggies are supposed to take pride in their code of conduct and not lie, but somehow that just goes out the window when you need it to. Just like many times before when aggy is determined to find some story of how horrible their trip to Lubbock was and yet every time, its just bullchit exaggerations or outright lies.

buses spray painted - LIE

all covered with **** inside and out - LIE

report filed with DPS-LIE

no reports filed with LPD or DPS. No photos to document proof. These are charter buses, plain white, no identification that tied them to A&M. You know the ones with windows 8-10-12ft up in the air? A&M security/police watching them all night and somehow they missed some guys with ladders walking around and writing stuff on all the windows on every bus, that would taken quite a bit of time. The buses are locked, security didnt notice someone trying to break into the bus? Again these are rented buses, how would anyone outside of TAMU personnel even know which buses belonged to A&M?

but Im certain you just dismiss these facts with your own fantasy logic, just as you can dismiss the fact that your fans sat in those seats for a good 30 minutes before the goalposts got there. "tech rammed the goalposts right into the seats-no time to escape!!!" :rolleyes: The original claim of the goalpost incident was that Tech was classless because we started a fight and hit McKinney. Then a few days later it turns out it was aggy that hit McKinney. then aggy had to backtrack to find another reason of how classless Tech is....

so keep on with the "Tech had to do it, they are classless!" :rolleyes:

typical delusional brainwashed aggy that always has an excuse for their actions while crying everyone else isnt classy. I wouldn't expect anything less. good job :D

Okie dokie. typical dilusional brainwashed aggy that always has an excuse for their actions while crying everyone else isnt classy. I wouldnt expect anything less. good job :D

Who cares about the punch? Throwing a effin goal post at visiting fans is repulsive all on its own.

Are you now suggesting that Tech fans are such pansies that they would let a visitng team, that just lost, storm their field and tear down one of their goal posts ? Don't think so.

4035205999_c60864e79b_o.jpg

The year was 2001 and the location was Jones Stadium. The incident is called "GoalpostGate II" by some because of the controversy that surrounds the events of that day. The Texas Tech Red Raiders beat the Texas A&M Aggies and, although we were favored, some idiots in the student section decide to bring down the goalposts.

We (I say "we" because I made it onto the field but was not part of the contigent bringing down the goalposts) decided to march the goalposts out of the stadium, with an intention to lay them at the feet of Will Rogers and Soapsuds. However, members of Lubbock's finest decide to blockade the easiest route out of the stadium, the player tunnels. As if by some sort of telepathy, the entire mob decides that the next easiest route out of the stadium will be to the Northeast, over the fence.

Keep in mind that that 5 minutes have already passed.

Well, one problem. The Agroids were glued to thier seats, stunned as they watched the mob make their way towards them at a rate slower than molasses. Apparently, Aggy wants to practice their Yells because they hadn't done well enough in the game, as evidenced by their loss. Either that, or they ran out of time. The final score had been 12 - 0, so at the rate they were scoring, maybe with another 6 or 8 quarters they could've overtaken the mighty Red Raiders.

Another 3 or 4 minutes passed as the mob marches the goalposts 120 yards to the north. Some of the nastier Agroids decide that they've seen enough of the celebrating and start flipping the mob off and chant "You Suck, You Suck." This only enraged the mob who had endured the Agroids "practicing" a Yell during the playing of the Texas Tech School Song after the game and before the goalposts came tumbling down.

In response, the mob starts chanting "Aggies Suck, Aggies Suck!" A few guys from within the mob decide to climb up into the stands to guide the goalposts over the Aggs since they won't move. One guy, who was leading the right post, walked up 4 rows past Ags without saying a word to instigate what came next.

Apparently, Colonel William McKinney, Governor Rick Perry's Chief of Staff, decided he'd had enough and decided to take action to defend the Aggy turf. It must've looked like the Mexicans climbing over the outer walls of the Alamo Mission because of the way he described the scene afterwards: "It was like I was defending the Alamo."

Well, Kernal McKinney tries to push some hapless chap over the wall back into the crowd of Mexicans, and others in the area viewed this as a provocation and a riot broke out.

The fisticuffs lasted approximately 3 or 4 minutes as two different areas broke into fights.

Afterwards, news media gathered around McKinney as he recounted his tales of heroism in defending the Alamo. McKinney proudly proclaimed that he decided to swing his binoculars in the air, much like an olympian does in the hammer throw, to hurt the "next one that came over that wall." McKinney was bleeding profusely from his right eyebrow; McKinney said he was blind-sided by a Techie and had "the fool knocked out of him." (What I have in quotes are actual things he said.) Tech Athletic Trainers attempted to dress the wound, but he refused attention from them, demanding that A&M Trainers bandage him.

Well, McKinney promises to hurt Tech in Austin where in the next budget meeting; after all, he was Rick Perry's right hand man. The next day, Perry comes out and publicly blasts Texas Tech fans everywhere and is harshest on the school administration.

You know, if you hear Aggies describe the story, it sounds as if everything happened the instant the final gun sounded. Hearing it from them, it sounded as if they were being accosted by 400 college aged guys that had come straight from working out at Gold's Gym.

Well, 2 or 3 days go by and people everywhere are examining the videos from the melee to determine who exactly was at fault. Tech President Schmidley (a former A&M faculty member) promises to be harsh on anyone involved. 6 students are identified and 2 are kicked out of the University.

Another day goes by and a young Black man approaches the media regarding the incidents. He's an Aggie and he was there. He admits to the media that he was the one that "knocked the fool" out of McKinney. When asked why he did it, he said "I did it because the guy was spinning his binoculars around looking for someone to hurt. I did it to keep him from hurting anyone."

Agroids everywhere are appalled by the man's admission. Why in the world would an Aggy punch another Aggy? Well, Ags decide to ostracize him for his admission instead of McKinney, because this obviously makes Aggy look bad. Red Raiders everywhere are left waiting for McKinney to apologize... and we're still waiting on his or Governor Goodhair's apologies for blasting Tech before all the facts were known.

Well, another day goes by and pictures begin to circulate. Amongst them are pictures of the crowd that accosted the Aggies.

Well, guess what? 90% of the crowd happens to be Junior High Kids!!! As I mentioned before, hearing the Ag version makes it sound as if there were hundreds of College guys, but here was proof otherwise! This only added to the comedy that was "GoalpostGate II." One boy in particular, a boy by the name of Vincent Valdez, aged 13, helped lead the charge against the Agroids. His image was plastered everywhere. Here is a picture of a boy leading the charge to pounce on the Ags, wounded by the loss!

He was wearing a "GAP" shirt and was surrounded by other characters, such as "The Pirate," "Tank Top Girl," and "Harry Potter Kid." Hardly a group that appears mean enough to take down the Aggy empire. Anyways, enough talking... It will become quickly evident to you why the Gap Kid has served to ridicule Aggies everywhere and why he has grown to become an internet legend amongst RaiderPower and Hornfans posters.

Are you now suggesting that Tech fans are such pansies that they would let a visitng team, that just lost, storm their field and tear down one of their goal posts ? Don't think so.

Wow, your aggy logic just blew my mind!!!! I have no idea what you are trying to say :blink: Tech won in 2001 in our stadium... or do you think we lost in kyle field, and stormed the field the goal post incident happened at TAMU?!? :wacko:

anyway Im done. I know the problem with arguing with an idiot is you both wind up looking dumb. Im not gonna reply any further

I'm not saying they're actually any good, but we blew them out at their place. You can make an even bigger argument like this against Wisconsin. They haven't had ANY road games, and their only decent win is over a way overrated Nebraska team who barely got by an Ohio St team who almost lost to Toledo. Illinois and Michigan State are the only two ranked teams on Wisconsin's schedule, and what are the chances both stay ranked all year? Wisconsin going undefeated will not prove anything except that the big 10 sucks.

20th...What's your beef w/us Badgers? Isn't that where your Honey Badger player got his nickname, :lol:. They couldn't nick name him a lion or a Tabby Cat? I'm a Badger and I will agree that the Big 10 isn't great this year by any means, but let's get the facts correct. Wisco also beat Nebraska as well which equates to 3 ranked teams. 20th, you are really disappointing me with your Badger hate....Actually all the Hate that you're spreading on any team that's not the Tigers. 1st it's Stanford then Wisc, then Wisc, then Stanford, then BRAG about beating a BIG EAST team...

C'Mon MAN!

no reports filed with LPD or DPS. No photos to document proof. These are charter buses, plain white, no identification that tied them to A&M. You know the ones with windows 8-10-12ft up in the air? A&M security/police watching them all night and somehow they missed some guys with ladders walking around and writing stuff on all the windows on every bus, that would taken quite a bit of time. The buses are locked, security didnt notice someone trying to break into the bus?

A&M football team has never needed bus security. Way to cause a first !

Does your car show polish only work on windows 10' up ? That's funny, cuz mine also works on the ground level cargo hold doors.

Reports say on one of the bus, locks were busted and couldn't be locked up for the night... guess which bus had the **** in it.

Again these are rented buses, how would anyone outside of TAMU personnel even know which buses belonged to A&M?

You're joking right ?

It you wanted to plan something like this, it would be pretty easy to have a spotter follow the team from practice back to the whichever hotel. But that wouldn't even be necessary.

It's not like hotel locations are Top Secret. Hell, for bowl games, the hotel locations are usually advertised for fan access.

Plus, it's not like Lubbock is that big. It's not that much bigger than Bryan-College Station. I'm sure the Aggies use the same hotel they use every other year and probably one of the same 2 or 3 hotels that all visiting teams use.

In your world, apparently hotel arrangements for visitng teams are so hush-hush that the Coach drivers apparently don't even know the final location until they are on route, and Then.. Then they apparently press the Cloaking button as they roll into town so that local fans can't follow them. And in a small college town of only a quarter million, apparently all the locals are too dumb to put 2 and 2 together that a convoy of charter buses sitting in a hotel parking lot on a football weekend has a very damn good chance of belonging to the visiting team or band.

Wow, your aggy logic just blew my mind!!!! I have no idea what you are trying to say :blink: Tech won in 2001 in our stadium... or do you think we lost in kyle field, and stormed the field the goal post incident happened at TAMU?!? :wacko:

anyway Im done. I know the problem with arguing with an idiot is you both wind up looking dumb. Im not gonna reply any further

You apparently think it's really all Aggies, all the time.

That means you think it wasn't really tech students that rammed the goal post in the stands, but aggies. It's not that hard.

Great long article. I can see from the beginning it's written with a tech slant. Not gonna bother finishing it because I've heard all the excuses before.

All the details in the article.. don't matter.

Going to lay the goal post at Will Rogers feet - Who cares. Irrelevant.

Aggies still in the stands - Aggies always have a very short yell practice even after a loss. I didn't realize your stadium rules dictate we evacuate the premises immediately.

Aggies goading Tech students with the goal post. - Goal post is a weapon. That's like saying if a bad guy has a gun pointed at a good guy's head and the good guy says "Go ahead do it", it somehow the good guy's fault for being shot when the bad guy decided to pull the trigger.

Deciding to take the goal post over a fence - All great.. unless that fence is blocked by a mass of people.

Fight afterwards, even the aggie on aggie punch. Irrelevant.

Only part that matters is Tech students decided to pull the trigger. They rammed the goal post into a large group of opposing fans. That alone could have seriously hurt someone, and is the only part that matters and the only reason why it made Tech look so bad in that situation.

You're comparing generations of aggies tagging out of sight steam tunnels to how you treat visiting fans and teams ??

Well, there was also the time we Brasso'd the dome of the Academic Building. Everyone had left for Spring Break, and we weren't leaving until Saturday morning for South Padre. Cases of beer were consumed. Boredom set in. I always hated the BQs putting their BQ crap up there, so we decided to Brasso over it. The decision was made to put my nickname up there...'Infamous'. Well, part way into the escapade, we heard yelling from below. Campus Cops! We scrambled off the dome, back into the building. We ran down the stairs as the cops attempted to get inside. We left the same way we came...through the steam tunnels. It was a glorious escape!

For weeks afterward, I chuckled as people would ask, "What does that INFA brasso'd on the dome of the Academic Building mean?" Eventually, the BQ fish went back up to reclaim their dome.

There was also the hat stolen from the UT bandmember by a Corps buddy (not me), the attempted theft of some ornament from the yard of a UT frathouse (too drunk to remember what it was), the keg stolen from another frat party, and something else that I am still sworn to secresy about (no animals were harmed in the incident, but that huge fake steer in front of the store in Bryan was involved).

Yes, college was fun. So much fun that I was nearly expelled from the Corps 3 weeks before graduation (Those Trigon suits had no sense of humor back then). The Tceh prank is part of the game. I'm having a hard time getting worked up over it.

20th...What's your beef w/us Badgers? Isn't that where your Honey Badger player got his nickname, :lol:. They couldn't nick name him a lion or a Tabby Cat? I'm a Badger and I will agree that the Big 10 isn't great this year by any means, but let's get the facts correct. Wisco also beat Nebraska as well which equates to 3 ranked teams. 20th, you are really disappointing me with your Badger hate....Actually all the Hate that you're spreading on any team that's not the Tigers. 1st it's Stanford then Wisc, then Wisc, then Stanford, then BRAG about beating a BIG EAST team...

C'Mon MAN!

It's all Strength of schedule.

I guarantee that when the first BCS rankings come out, assuming everyone in the Coaches top 7 keep winning, it's going to be:

1. 2. 3. OU, LSU, Bama ( in some order )

4. OSU.

5. 6. 7. Boise St, Wisc, Stanford. ( in some order )

B12 and SEC started the season with more ranked teams and/or higher ranked teams.

B10 isn't that far behind now.. obviously having 6 ranked teams currently, tied with B12, is nothing to sneeze at. But y'all started the season with 5 ranked teams, the highest at #10.

SEC started with 8, 2 in top 10 and B12 started with 6, 3 in the top 10.

Current ranked teams left to play -

OU -4

OSU -4

LSU -3

Bama -2

Wisc -2

Stan -1

Well, there was also the time we Brasso'd the dome of the Academic Building. Everyone had left for Spring Break, and we weren't leaving until Saturday morning for South Padre. Cases of beer were consumed. Boredom set in. I always hated the BQs putting their BQ crap up there, so we decided to Brasso over it. The decision was made to put my nickname up there...'Infamous'. Well, part way into the escapade, we heard yelling from below. Campus Cops! We scrambled off the dome, back into the building. We ran down the stairs as the cops attempted to get inside. We left the same way we came...through the steam tunnels. It was a glorious escape!

For weeks afterward, I chuckled as people would ask, "What does that INFA brasso'd on the dome of the Academic Building mean?" Eventually, the BQ fish went back up to reclaim their dome.

There was also the hat stolen from the UT bandmember by a Corps buddy (not me), the attempted theft of some ornament from the yard of a UT frathouse (too drunk to remember what it was), the keg stolen from another frat party, and something else that I am still sworn to secresy about (no animals were harmed in the incident, but that huge fake steer in front of the store in Bryan was involved).

Yes, college was fun. So much fun that I was nearly expelled from the Corps 3 weeks before graduation (Those Trigon suits had no sense of humor back then). The Tceh prank is part of the game. I'm having a hard time getting worked up over it.

I have no problem with campus pranks by students. Pranks between dorms, outfits, frats.. all fun.

I have no problem fun pranks against other schools. Stealing little trinkets and small stuff.. even a mascot briefly. all fun. But there's a line of respect that I don't think should be crossed when in comes to other schools, especially visitors. This prank in my mind, crosses that line. I would have equal disdain for a group of aggies if say they defaced property or a statue on another campus with paint. Toilet paper, Fine. Paint ! Bad bull !!

Also.. I will admit.. my view of this prank is clouded by other incidents with Tech. I've had friends assaulted there on game day. I've had friends get their tires slashed on game weekends. Throwing tortillas. Fun. Throwing batteries. Not fun. I've been to at least 2 dozen aggie away games and Lubbock ranked at the bottom of the list as the worst times filled with the worst people.

And what's funny... It's like Why? Why be nasty assmongers to visitors ? Austin and longhorn fans, if not gracious or overtly nice, were still never nearly as bad. Most student bodies and alumni were awesome hosts. Not Tech.

CT huh? BQ here. Guess that explains why we so naturally butt heads.

Edit.. I forgot, want to be fair. I did have a tire slashed in austin once. But in fairness, I did have my back windshield peppered with aggie stickers including the Calvin peeing on an upside down longhorn. Still. longhorn fans on game weekend were never mean spirited asses.

CT huh? BQ here. Guess that explains why we so naturally butt heads.

I don't think it is the CT/BQ thing so much as I am a closet anarchist.

As for the bus, the shoe polish is fine, fish bait (latest news) less so. But, part of my lack of animosity to the tards, is remembering that an Aggie threw horse manure on the UT band. Feces on people is far worse than vehicles. I simply do not believe that we have that much room to talk smack on this. Are they complete jerks at their stadium? Yes, so I am told. But, this prank is not even close to the worst I've seen. Bama fans poisoning trees own that award.

oh for petes sake, it turns out to be shoe polish and fish bait! what a bunch of whiny b!tches so much for your claim of handling a little harmless prank. Your AD is a liar, so much for the aggie honor code: An Aggie does not lie, cheat or steal, or tolerate those who do

http://www.kcbd.com/story/15658116/no-police-report-filed-in-am-vandalism-incident

good day and god bless

:lol::wub:

Toilet paper, Fine. Paint ! Bad bull !!

umm, so whats your excuse for the time Aggy stole our horse and painted it? or the times you have painted our statue of soapsuds and Will Rogers??

as usual, its okay for Aggy - but if anyone does it to them then better go start banging that classy drum and crying to the media! :rolleyes:

Bama fans poisoning trees own that award.

Back after WWII, some aggy corps got chain saws and cut down a bunch of the 100yr live oak trees on the RICE campus.... surprise once again Aggy lambasting something they have done already!!

okay for real - we are way off base of what is supposed to be a somewhat friendly discussion of the college pick-em

I don't think it is the CT/BQ thing so much as I am a closet anarchist.

As for the bus, the shoe polish is fine, fish bait (latest news) less so. But, part of my lack of animosity to the tards, is remembering that an Aggie threw horse manure on the UT band. Feces on people is far worse than vehicles. I simply do not believe that we have that much room to talk smack on this. Are they complete jerks at their stadium? Yes, so I am told. But, this prank is not even close to the worst I've seen. Bama fans poisoning trees own that award.

Yeah.. I just read a similar article with the fish bait. That would change things a little, not as bad as feces.

I remember that PMC incident. That kid was kicked out of the corps among other things. I believe he also had to in-person apologize to the longhorn band later. He was instantly held accountable. Deservedly so.

It is seeing comments like from the Tech presdient saying its more akin to prank than vandalism. It's comments from their student body president that pretty much match Distrbuaire.. "we didn't do it." It's the zero accountability and denials that get me hot tempered.

Agree on the Auburn tree.

umm, so whats your excuse for the time Aggy stole our horse and painted it? or the times you have painted our statue of soapsuds and Will Rogers??

as usual, its okay for Aggy - but if anyone does it to them then better go start banging that classy drum and crying to the media! :rolleyes:

And i said.. I would have equal disdain for aggies that did such a thing if it crosses the dangerous/nasty/more permanent harm line. I'm for accountability of anyone that does such a thing.

I'm sure you horse was fixable and I'm not sure if soapsuds are permanent, dangerous, or nasty. I never said I was against all pranks.

I would agree with you on the painting of your statue. I don't remember that, but I don't doubt it could have happened. I think that is close to crossing the line.

oh for petes sake, it turns out to be shoe polish and fish bait! what a bunch of whiny b!tches so much for your claim of handling a little harmless prank. Your AD is a liar, so much for the aggie honor code: An Aggie does not lie, cheat or steal, or tolerate those who do

http://www.kcbd.com/...dalism-incident

So it's gone from " We couldn't have done such a thing.. where's the photos and reports?" to "It's only a minor prank, so who cares? " .

How easily you now claim it .... No more denial on your part, guess that's a start.

So it's gone from " We couldn't have done such a thing.. where's the photos and reports?" to "It's only a minor prank, so who cares? " .

How easily you now claim it .... No more denial on your part, guess that's a start.

no not at all, still very suspicious that a police report was not filed, even for a harmless prank (I would think TAMU would jump on the chance to find the vandals - wouldn't you?)...

and as usual, once again moving target with aggy to try to find a reason to bash Tech!

Remember your original post? "Techtards spray painted our team busses and spread dog poop inside them... "

that turned out to be a total lie! But are you least bit apologetic for being wrong, for calling us classless a-holes, or that your AD spread a slanderous lie nationwide? Nope, no problems bashing good ole Tech even though your reasons have turned out to be a lie!

So now what reason do you have to call us classless A-holes? because we wrote "Wreck 'Em Tech" in shoe polish on your bus. Wow - that does sound pretty classless and mean spirited - stay away from those guys. But the aggy pride wont let you go back and admit you made a mistake. nope- you decided we are classless so even though you dont have a reason anymore you are going to keep calling us names. Which calling people names is "classy", right Aggy?

See thats the problem, every year that something supposedly happens - you jump to conclusions about classless Tech, a few days later it turns out to not be true or an outright to start with - but aggs just bury their head in the sand when the truth comes out. Over the course of a 70year match up - each of those stories gets repeated over and over and over until you think its true of all these years when its been so horrible to come up and visit Tech. so you have it preset in your mind that the next visit to lubbock is going to be so horrendous and the moment the slightest thing happens then there you go jumping to conclusions about how classless and mean spirited Tech is. Im certain from here on out every new class of Aggy (as well as many current alum) is going to be told that we spray painted the buses and spread crap all over them - and the kiddos will believe it. Doesnt matter if it isnt true, just adds to the legacy of Classless Tech. Just like you believe the BS about batteries, cussing out little kids, throwing old woman down the stairs, etc. Its all made up Aggy nonsense that has just been repeated over and over until you all think its true.

no not at all, still very suspicious that a police report was not filed, even for a harmless prank (I would think TAMU would jump on the chance to find the vandals - wouldn't you?)...

Actually, this is why I was not worked up over it. The A&M police officer discussed it with Tech's police department, so I KNEW that some incident took place. But, being in the crime business, I knew that if a couple of cops talked about it and no report was filed, the incident was not that severe. So, I doubted the paint and the severity of dog poo, but was sure that something occured. That added up to harmless prank in my eyes. Others saw it much more sinisterly. But, see, I like Tech. So, I don't look for evil in everything they do. This is what makes college football fun.

BTW, as I understand it, a report has now been filed...not that it makes the prank any more serious.

In other news, the Big 12 is currently considered the toughest conference so far this year. And, given the Big 12 teams' love affair with hurry up offenses and 500 yard per game air raids, I actually think A&M will do better in a more traditional SEC than in the pass happy Big 12. Guess we'll see next year.

C'Mon MAN!

I'm just not good at communicating, or I can't figure out what my point should be yet. I like the Badgers, I think they are great this year. All I'm saying is they will have played NO ONE worth a damn all season long. If they DON'T go undefeated, it will be a huge embarrassing failure. I wish they would play someone who isn't way overrated (Nebraska). Same for Stanford. We've seen Oregon play an SEC team (granted, the best SEC team or 2nd best, not a middle of the pack team) two years in a row, and it hasn't gone well. So they're hard to believe too, which affects Stanford's credibility.

I haven't dogged OU or Ok St at all (ok maybe a little). They seem to be big boys, for real, this year. Too bad playing A&M won't be any real test :rolleyes:

This Aggie-Tech conversation going on around us is a bit crazy. We don't have any a-hole fan conspiracies, it's all out in the open. Fights happen outside the stadium, where the alcohol flows (faster, at least).

Archived