When And Where Will Houston See Another 800 Foot Building

Simbha

Okay, I must just be dumb. I can't figure out how to get the poll started. /sigh

Could someone give me instructions here? I thought it should be obvious. I put a poll title on here and several options. Then I hit the standard button for creating a new thread...

• 2 weeks later...

Is there really any room for one these days?

As for the OP, if the economy ever really gets going again, perhaps we'll see another one pop up.

I hope so, but I think it'll most likely be mixed use, just my opinion.

What does OP mean?

I hope so, but I think it'll most likely be mixed use, just my opinion.

What does OP mean?

OP generally refers to the Original Post

• 10 months later...

I thought there was another thread that discussed predictions of when the next highrise will go up downtown, but I can't find it.

Coy Davidson who is with Colliers tweeted this when asked when it might happen:

I think Hines will announce one in the near future. I expect before the end of the year, but I doubt it starts until 2013

http://goo.gl/bk3ct

My prediction for ”where” is the surface lot behind 1 Shell Plaza. I couldn't think of a more perfect location for a 1,250-1,500 footer. From all angles it would really become the center focal point of the skyline. I'm hoping thats why it has remained a surface lot all these years and not be developed into a garage or CVS. Knock on wood...

My prediction for ”where” is the surface lot behind 1 Shell Plaza. I couldn't think of a more perfect location for a 1,250-1,500 footer. From all angles it would really become the center focal point of the skyline. I'm hoping thats why it has remained a surface lot all these years and not be developed into a garage or CVS. Knock on wood...

It appears you're referring to Block 142... http://downtownhouston.org/site_media/uploads/attachments/2012-04-17/Downtown_block_numbering.pdf

Is that correct?

• 2 weeks later...

Um...where's the poll? :huh:

Okay, I must just be dumb. I can't figure out how to get the poll started. /sigh

Could someone give me instructions here? I thought it should be obvious. I put a poll title on here and several options. Then I hit the standard button for creating a new thread...

... :blush:

• 1 year later...
  • The title was changed to When And Where Will Houston See Another 800 Foot Building

Archived