Proposal On A Building In Downtown

Daniepwils

I can see the writing from my desk, but I'm not going up there.

I'm actually entertaining the idea of going up, but I need an accomplice to go up at night. Going to casually case it tonight or tomorrow while "innocently" going to the saucer.

I'm actually entertaining the idea of going up, but I need an accomplice to go up at night. Going to casually case it tonight or tomorrow while "innocently" going to the saucer.

This is something that I was thinking of doing myself. I would be pretty interested in getting up there after a few pints

This is something that I was thinking of doing myself. I would be pretty interested in getting up there after a few pints

A few pints might be nice, but it might result in slowing running speed if necessary.

Maybe I'm not thinking as an "urban explorer", but I can't figure out how to get in that bloody thing.

A few pints might be nice, but it might result in slowing running speed if necessary.

Maybe I'm not thinking as an "urban explorer", but I can't figure out how to get in that bloody thing.

Yeah, don't think as an "urban explorer" but think as an "urban trailblazer". I think that there maybe an entrance near the corner of Fannin and Texas. If not, it seems like it'd be a couple stories to climb. I'm going to look at it more closely when I head out tonight.

Also, for some reason I have this thought that a couple frineds and I also saw another proposal (not nearly as large) on our walk through downtown from midtown but we all cannot colectively remember :/

I might be able to go... :)

• The title was changed to Proposal On A Building In Downtown

Archived