Top Golf Houston In Katy

westguy76

A driving range? Man, when I saw the title, I got all excited thinking we were getting another mini golf course. Bummer.

It's a really cool concept. triple decker driving range with a bar/restraunt/waitresses. Balls with chips in them, and targets to hit. There is a screen at each station and you track you and your friends shots and compete to hit pie-shaped targets for points. Think like a bowling alley.

I am not doing a good job describing it, you have to see it. Just look at the link or google = top-golf

A driving range? Man, when I saw the title, I got all excited thinking we were getting another mini golf course. Bummer.

According to their website, the Dallas one has one. They also have batting cages.

It's a really cool concept. triple decker driving range with a bar/restraunt/waitresses. Balls with chips in them, and targets to hit. There is a screen at each station and you track you and your friends shots and compete to hit pie-shaped targets for points. Think like a bowling alley.

I am not doing a good job describing it, you have to see it. Just look at the link or google = top-golf

That does look pretty cool. Just expensive. And no mini golf. :(

Takes to much land but maybe they could just put some grass on top of One Park Place and let people swing away.

LOL

I'm sure that would create a great deal of excitement once you see some balls hiring people if a net fails.

• The title was changed to Top Golf Houston In Katy

Archived