Santikos Theatre At 7301 Grand Pkwy.

cla

Cool. Wonder if it will have an IMAX?

I saw the plans and there was no mention of any of the screens being IMAX (they have a theater in San Antonio that includes IMAX, so it is a possibility), but there are 4 small screens that are referred to as the Art House - I am assuming for indie films.  

In addition to the bowling and 22 screens, the plans show

• A sports lounge with a sky box
  • Sushi bar
  • Wine lounge
  • Bar
  • Gelato stand
  • Party rooms
  • VIP movie seats on the second floor (next to the projection rooms)

Additionally, the site plan shows that it is part of a larger commercial project with two large anchor stores (150k sf or more - one obviously a big box home improvement store because of the large garden center labeled on the side of the building), several medium and smaller anchors, ten outparcels, shops and a couple of pad sites.

A movie theater/bowling alley/restaurant/bar (Santikos Theatre Palladium 22) is in the bidding stages for the NE corner of Grand Pkwy and West Bellfort.

Interesting... looks like that location would be in or next to the Aliana development? Actually seems closer to Sugar Land than to Katy...

Interesting... looks like that location would be in or next to the Aliana development? Actually seems closer to Sugar Land than to Katy...

My bad... looks like that's actually by Waterside Estates and Long Meadow Farms. Not that far off though... to me it's all "somewhere between Sugar Land and South Katy" with Richmond postal addresses...

<P>

Yes.  It is going to have a Retsina room as well.  Which is where I assume they will serve greek retsina wine.   And a balcony in the front. </P><P>If this is like others in San Antonio, the VIP auditoriums will be over 18 only.</P>

The areas along the GP between the Westpark Tollway and Highway 90 is starting to fill in. Cla, what is this siteplan you're talking about? Would be nice if you could actually post a link to it, for myself and others can look at it also.

The areas along the GP between the Westpark Tollway and Highway 90 is starting to fill in. Cla, what is this siteplan you're talking about? Would be nice if you could actually post a link to it, for myself and others can look at it also.

Don't know how long these will be on the internet - they are for bidders to access....

https://bestplanroom...password=access

A1.10 is the sheet index - it shows a general site plan and an index of all drawings - architectural, plumbing, etc.  A1.10 through A1.23 are first floor and second floor plans.

My bad - A0.10 is the cover sheet.....

I figured it out. :D Much appreciated. It's too bad this movie theater couldn't work out closer to Katy at the Shops at Bella Terra, but I think it'll still attract residents from South Katy.

• 1 month later...

No, actually near the Krogers across from Longmeadow Farms.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to Santikos Theatre At 7301 Grand Pkwy.

Archived