Le Palais Apartments At 1916 West Gray St.

lockmat

• 9 months later...

anyone have an update on this project? it looks like not much work has been done still to this day

Work occurs sporadically at best.  There was a spurt of activity about 1 month ago, but since then nothing has been done as far as I can tell.

I'm not in the construction / development business, but is this a sign of financing issues, labor issues, or other?  I can't imagine anyone beginning one of these projects without a clear financial path to completion.  I'd be surprised if anyone would lend money for a project that wasn't 100% financed in some way.

Anyone have any insight?  

I may be wrong but I believe this developer (Richdale?) is also constructing a midrise along S. Voss. It's also been ongoing for a long time.

Is that the one next to the Community Storage? They built the garage and it sat for over a year. Looks like they are almost done. They seem to have used their land with the building almost 100%. Looks decent so far as well.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
4 hours ago, jgriff said:

Still under construction. It's been over 4 years now. This has got to be even longer than block 334 was.

They've really never stopped working on it, just never many people on site.

Based on the design, some say construction has been going on since the 1800s.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • The title was changed to Le Palais Apartments At 1916 W. Gray St.
  • The title was changed to Le Palais Apartments At 1916 West Gray St.

Archived