Sign in to follow this  
GuerrillaLandscape

Cannondale M500

Blue USA built Cannondale M500

There are no scratches, dents or dings (I’m a little particular about my things; always been kept indoors)

Aluminum Frame

Coda 300M crankset

Shimano STX rear derailleur

Rotation Grip Shift (SRT-600 shifters)

P-Fork (Pepperoni)

Panaracer Fire XC pro 2.1 tires (they still have some rubber filaments on them)

I've been holding onto this bike because of its hardnose P-Fork and its smooth operations on the street around town but honestly I never ride this bike anymore. She seems to take a back seat to my Specialized Stump Jumper. I guess I've moved on to suspension style bikes and just don't give ole blue the attention she deserves. I always had aspirations of converting her into a street bike but....... You won't be disappointed in this deal and I hope she'll get the love and attention she deserves. She's been one of my all time favorite bikes to own. Just respond if interested and all offers will be considered. MUST SEE $300

post-7616-0-54917400-1303409793_thumb.jp

post-7616-0-19400400-1303409801_thumb.jp

post-7616-0-74665100-1303409827_thumb.jp

SOLD

Blue USA built Cannondale M500

There are no scratches, dents or dings (I’m a little particular about my things; always been kept indoors)

Aluminum Frame

Coda 300M crankset

Shimano STX rear derailleur

Rotation Grip Shift (SRT-600 shifters)

P-Fork (Pepperoni)

Panaracer Fire XC pro 2.1 tires (they still have some rubber filaments on them)

I've been holding onto this bike because of its hardnose P-Fork and its smooth operations on the street around town but honestly I never ride this bike anymore. She seems to take a back seat to my Specialized Stump Jumper. I guess I've moved on to suspension style bikes and just don't give ole blue the attention she deserves. I always had aspirations of converting her into a street bike but....... You won't be disappointed in this deal and I hope she'll get the love and attention she deserves. She's been one of my all time favorite bikes to own. Just respond if interested and all offers will be considered. MUST SEE $300