Infinity Title At 1227 Heights Blvd.

heights

I've been watching the improvements done on the bungalow at 1227 Heights Blvd which is the Infinity Title company. Earlier this week, they dug up the entire front yard and laid out forms and rebar for a driveway and a concrete parking lot consuming most of the lot.

On Friday, I drove by about noon and they were working on surfacing the concrete, with about 70% of the concrete poured (probably waiting on one more truck).

On Friday night, I walked by after dark and it appeared that all the newly poured concrete was GONE!

This morning, I walked by and sure enough, the concrete is gone and rebar is a mess and the whole front yard looks like crap and the Infinity Title sign was gone.

Anybody have any idea what might have happened?

I've been watching the improvements done on the bungalow at 1227 Heights Blvd which is the Infinity Title company. Earlier this week, they dug up the entire front yard and laid out forms and rebar for a driveway and a concrete parking lot consuming most of the lot.

On Friday, I drove by about noon and they were working on surfacing the concrete, with about 70% of the concrete poured (probably waiting on one more truck).

On Friday night, I walked by after dark and it appeared that all the newly poured concrete was GONE!

This morning, I walked by and sure enough, the concrete is gone and rebar is a mess and the whole front yard looks like crap and the Infinity Title sign was gone.

Anybody have any idea what might have happened?

Bad acid? :D

(that IS odd; sometimes development in Houston takes unexpected turns. Interesting observation.)

• The title was changed to Infinity Title At 1227 Heights Blvd.

Archived