Escapee At Baylor Clinic

In case your in the med center area and wandering what the commotion is about, they supposedly have the prisoner escapee cornered at the Baylor Clinic 6620 Main. They have Main St. shut down.

escapeeSmall.jpg

swatSmall.jpg

Edited by Fringe

Geez..

The Baylor Clinic in the Texas Medical Center was on lockdown for several hours on Friday after a reported sighting of escaped prisoner David Puckett.

Houston Police Department detectives and SWAT officers searched the clinic at 6620 Main for about four hours.

"Nobody was found," HPD spokeswoman Jodi Silva said.

HPD spokesman Kese Smith said the department was alerted just before 1 p.m. about the possible sighting of Puckett, who had been captured on video footage in the medical center earlier this week.

About 2 p.m., Baylor College of Medicine employees were told to remain in place. No one was allowed to exit or enter the building. The search ended about 5 p.m.

Silva said the search for Puckett now is being handled by the Gulf Coast Violent Offenders Task Force, a multi-agency team that includes the FBI, HPD, Harris County Sheriff's Office and the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7468367.html

I would hope there was more to go on than a "reported sighting". This young man just looks so ordinary, so 'normal' and so much like a hundred other young men all over Houston. Or maybe hundreds of other young men. I really doubt that he would hang around the medical center unless he was really in pain or bleeding all over the place. I mean, what are the chances that the officers would actually recognize him?

He's probably long gone from Houston.