We have an energy crisis, SIKE!

lockmat

How many people knew about this?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. I knew about this

• Yes
    • No

Give me the Cliff Notes version. I don't feel like wasting 20 minutes of my life on youtube videos.

By the way, it's psych, a shortened version of 'psyched out'. A sike is a dry creek.

Dangit, I even googled it and it came up on urban dictionary. But you're right, I think I remember psych being correct, my bad. :P

Basically, a couple of the videos show a guy who created an engine that will run on any kind of water.

The other video is of a Don Smith device that creates electricity from the air/atmosphere.

One of the links talks about all the free energy that can be produced, that could basically run anything and everything. One of the types is geothermal and all techniques could be produced from your own home without buying it from someone else.

Give me the Cliff Notes version. I don't feel like wasting 20 minutes of my life on youtube videos.

Okay. I'll do it.

Stanley Meyers proposed that the law of conservation of energy could be violated. He attempted to swindle some rather ignorant investors out of their money, but was as poor a swindler as he was a physicist. Meyers got sued, and lost. He died of a cerebral aneurysm a couple years later, which was lauded by conspiracy theorists as 'proof' that Meyers had been murdered as part of a cover-up by the Clinton administration in concert with "oil companies".

The end.

Okay. I'll do it.

Stanley Meyers proposed that the law of conservation of energy could be violated.

The end.

How silly. Anyone with a decent high school education should have known better... those who didnt... deserved to get swindled... IMHO.

Okay. I'll do it.

Stanley Meyers proposed that the law of conservation of energy could be violated. He attempted to swindle some rather ignorant investors out of their money, but was as poor a swindler as he was a physicist. Meyers got sued, and lost. He died of a cerebral aneurysm a couple years later, which was lauded by conspiracy theorists as 'proof' that Meyers had been murdered as part of a cover-up by the Clinton administration in concert with "oil companies".

The end.

Why did he get sued and by who?

Archived