Flash Shockwave causing browser problems on Opera

Fringe

Anyone else use the Opera browser? All of a sudden it crashes when I get on the HAIF forum. It's like they added something new over the weekend and Opera can't handle the plug-in. Thought it was just my home computer but it does the same at work. Forced me to go to the Chrome browser which isn't nearly as good as Opera.

Update. I disabled the shockwave flash plug-in and Opera is no longer crashing. Must have been some new ad that was causing problems.

Anyone else use the Opera browser? All of a sudden it crashes when I get on the HAIF forum. It's like they added something new over the weekend and Opera can't handle the plug-in. Thought it was just my home computer but it does the same at work. Forced me to go to the Chrome browser which isn't nearly as good as Opera.

Update. I disabled the shockwave flash plug-in and Opera is no longer crashing. Must have been some new ad that was causing problems.

Google's been running a lot of ads for Chrome on HAIF lately. They display fine in Safari. It would be pretty interesting if they somehow didn't work in Opera.

Archived