Shoe Shine

joapepchi

Well, it's a big city, but the four places I've had it done are inside the airports, George R. Brown Convention Center, Galleria Westin (none of those are very convenient) and here in Bellaire:

Bellaire Car Wash & Auto Salon transparent.pngtransparent.png-more info »5803 Bellaire Boulevard, Houston, TX(713) 839-9200

Then there is another over at the Spec's on Smith in downtown, never seen anyone in the chair, though.

I've had excellent luck with the little shop on 19th. Tiny little hole in the wall in the middle of all the frou frou shops. The guy is an old school cobbler, too.

Ambassador Shoe Repair if you need new soles and a shine...it is just outside of downtown near the bus station.

The Char Bar is a great little joint for a shoe shine and a drink if you desire...it is right on Travis across from the new Market Square. It's one of those places where you wonder what they really do there. But a great shoe shine and some interesting people watching.

I've had excellent luck with the little shop on 19th. Tiny little hole in the wall in the middle of all the frou frou shops. The guy is an old school cobbler, too.

I tried this place like three times but they were always closed. I may be exaggerating slightly here, but they seemed to be open only from 11-3 Monday-Friday.

• The title was changed to Shoe Shine

Archived