Sign in to follow this  
wxman

The Little D

He makes a fair point.  We all judge Dallas by going to it on north I-45 which is probably the least developed route into the DFW Metro.  Kind of like coming into Houston on I-10 west from Beaumont. 

Exactly livincinco finally someone knows what I'm talking bout it is so very true that route entering Houston from I 10 from beaumont is not develop in fact way less develop than 30 west to fortworth and really it is not so under develop there's the water ways an few isolated areas but for most part its hilly not flat so you can't see population until u get off freeway but if everyone enter from north u can pick any of the 3-4 freeways you want people would be saying how big dfw really is and they would be saying how boring or under developed htwn is which would be negative look 12 counties make up dfw 10 counties make up htown metro point being there both have a lot of counties Harris county 4 mil Dallas county 2.4 mil not.1.2 like I always see people write dal proper is 1.3mil Houston proper is 2.2 mil then all other counties come in do your research for all haters or for folks who relay don't no Dallas is very develop I can drive from denton 35 all the way to cedar hill that's 50 plus miles easily or from ftw to east dal in rowlett 80 miles all city just like you can drive in hoston

There are other parts of htown that's not very develop ifcyoy all want to there I just want people to really no what there talking bout when they speak of Dallas metro I really believe mist judge Dallas only by I 45 which is no justice please explorer more get off of freeways enjoy the city life Dallas dtown always gave things going on dfw very big on the music seen use to live in htown its cool to there both Texas cities plus Dallas metro is diverse you meet from everywhere this dal folks being snobbish and all is bull s go to LA. It any place including htown they have unfriendly people there to trust me

There are other parts of htown that's not very develop e I just want people to really no what there talking bout when they speak of Dallas metro I really believe most people judge Dallas only by I 45 which is no justice please explorer more get off of freeways enjoy the city life Dallas dtown always gave things going on dfw very big on the music seen use to live in htown its cool to there both Texas cities plus Dallas metro is diverse you meet from everywhere this dal folks being snobbish and all is bull s go to LA. It any place including htown they have unfriendly people there to trust mealso there are plenty of entry ways to Houston that are not impressive like 288 going north i10 going west parts of 610 etc.tollway not impressive going from hwy6 to dtown.