Kiwanis Club Of Houston At 3300 Smith St.

shakira9

Gauge Volunteer Interest in Midtown  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in joining the Kiwanis Club of Midtown?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, please send me more information about Kiwanis
  2. 2. Do you believe volunteering and service projects in the community will benefit Midtown?

I would like to take the opportunity that the Midtown Mixer provides to speak with anyone interested in the forming of the Kiwanis Club of Midtown Houston! I am a resident of Midtown and a Kiwanis member wanting to light the Kiwanis fire here in Midtown.

What makes Kiwanis different from other civic organizations is our unique Service Leadership Programs (SLP). Kiwanis works to develop leaders of all ages and at all levels - from elementary school through college and beyond. Any community can benefit from a Kiwanis club–our focus is to strengthen communities and make a better world for children through service and leadership.

Every Kiwanis club assesses local needs, designs service projects to address those needs, then raises the funds and provides the volunteers needed to conduct those projects. Some examples of the programs sponsored by Houston Area Kiwanis clubs are listed below. To learn more, visit the local clubs page.

• Kiwanis Kids Triathlon

• National Day of Prayer, Prayer Breakfast

• Beautification Projects

• Interfaith Ministries' Meals on Wheels

• CCSC Back to School

• Elves and More Bike Build

• Bear Creek and Cypress Assistance Ministries

• Texas Ramp Project

• Bonita House

• Ronald McDonald House

If Kiwanis sounds like your opportunity to make a difference in Midtown through service projects geared at improving our community than please see me, Shakira, at the Midtown Mixer! Also feel free to message me if interested in the Kiwanis Club of Midtown. Please see Greater Houston Kiwanis, Division 3 for more Kiwanis information. Thank you!

For information on the Midtown Mixer this Wends visit Midtown Mixer Facebook

post-9491-080534400 1288020323_thumb.gif

• The title was changed to The Kiwanis Club Of Midtown
  • The title was changed to Kiwanis Club Of Houston At 3300 Smith St.