• 1 month later...

St. Luke's enters the game:

CHI St. Luke's Health breaks ground in Springwoods Village

A month after announcing the project, CHI St. Luke’s Health broke ground June 11 on its new Springwoods Village campus. The Houston-based health care system, formerly St. Luke’s Episcopal Health System, announced the new campus on May 9. It is being built on 23 acres at the corner of the new Grand Parkway and Holzwarth Road in Springwoods Village, south of The Woodlands. Nashville-based Earl Swensson Associates is the architect on the project. The general contractor is Tellepsen Hunt, a joint venture between Houston-based Tellepsen Builders and Hunt Construction Group in Dallas.

http://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2014/06/11/chi-st-lukes-breaks-ground-in-springwoods-village.html

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It is already affecting traffic. Right now, it is probably due to rubbernecking. But, we can look for slowdowns in this area from now on. The worst part is that this section of I-45 was already a bottleneck.

No problem. People will simply move even farther out. Problem solved. Soon, the toll road monkeys will build yet another "grand" parkway then slip toll booths in during the final stage of construction. Yay!

• Like 1

I can't w until they start on City Place. That's going to be nice. With this, The Woodlands, and Camp Strake, I-45 N is going to have several entertainment destinations.

Hardly. I'm not driving way out there just to immerse myself in a synthetic blend of blandness, artificiality, and homogeneity. This is absolutely sickening. And now they're going to have a "City Place"??? Get real.

Others have also pointed out the inconvenient truth regarding the stifling, mind-numbing, and perpetual traffic jams.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.springwoodsvillage.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/The-Market-at-Springwoods-Village-Phase-I-II-May2015.pdf

See page #2--"Unannounced Energy Company Headquarters, 225k sq feet, 1,125 employees"

Also, did we know about the 385 room Marriott, the 250K Northside Offices building, and two additional "corporate campuses"?

Flyer dated May 2015--very recent info.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...