Fort Worth New Restaurant Named Top 10 in the US

Houston. You need to stop your bickering with Dallas. It's over. You win hands down! And start givin' up a little love for the west side of the 'plex. That's where things are happening these days. Dallas is so... Leona Helmsley. Funkytown (a.k.a. Fort Worth) is home of one of the top 10 new restaurants in America according to Bon Appetit - Ellerbe's.

Top 10 New Restaurants in America

And don't forget the Michelangelo at the Kimbell, just for fun.

MichelangeloAtTheKimbell

And I'm a huge fan of Houston. Best dining scene in the Lone Star Nation!

Dallas? Never even heard of the place! :lol:

J/K Great news for Fort worth. BTW, the fight between Dallas will never be over. They will always try to outdo HTOWN in everything Houston thinks of first (Cowboys Stadium). :lol:

Thanks for the kind words. And I've always thought Fort Worth is the overlooked gem of the Texas Triangle: big city amenities without as many of the big city problems and hassles.

Fort Worth and Houston vs. Dallas: The enemy of my enemy is my friend? wink.gif

Yet somehow I think Fort Worth will still be backing the Cowboys over the Texans this weekend...

• 4 weeks later...

It's never over loverboy. I'll see your Ellerbe's and raise you a Fearing's, or Charlie Palmer, or a bunch of other kick butt restaurants.

C2H, here's an analogy: Cowboys Stadium:Astrodome (or Reliant, whichever you're referring to)::F-22 Raptor:Spirit of St. Louis

And Tory, FW has plenty of hassles: Massive budget gap!.

Archived