Oak Arbor Estates At Shadow Creek Ranch

cbb0421

Isn't it next to a landfill in a tallow-infested hurricane evacuation zone? Those things just kill all the charm that the aggregate plant, dirt farm, and specialty chemical plant offer.

If it is located on the far west side of SCR, it can be affected by smells and carrion from the landfill. It's in a district C evac zone, which rarely requires evacuation.

You know, 20thStDad, your opinion of Pearland is well known here at HAIF. You never miss a chance to cut down the city. Is it really necessary? Can't you just state the facts objectively? Or am I missing some agenda of yours?

If it is located on the far west side of SCR, it can be affected by smells and carrion from the landfill. It's in a district C evac zone, which rarely requires evacuation.

You know, 20thStDad, your opinion of Pearland is well known here at HAIF. You never miss a chance to cut down the city. Is it really necessary? Can't you just state the facts objectively? Or am I missing some agenda of yours?

You're right, I'm just still bitter about my office moving down here. I do try to state facts instead of using words like "sucks" though.

To be fair, I have only been to central Pearland once or twice, and I liked it just fine. It was pretty charming. My beef is with western "new" Pearland. But, I don't even know where Oak Arbor Estates is, so please ignore me if it is nowhere near 2234@521.

From a map of SCR, this community is centrally located and is within Clear Lake Loop road. Some of the surrounding communities are Crescent Landing, Crystal Lake, The Gables, and Reflection Pointe.

Is it located east of Kingsley Drive, or west of it? If it is east of it, you will probably be immune from the landfill affects. I say that based on much personal observation of the area.

• The title was changed to Oak Arbor Estates At Shadow Creek Ranch

Archived