Valians Restaurant, photos or postcard images?

I don't think I have an old postcard, but I did find this post:

http://www.chron.com...tId=personaDest

After working at Theatre Inc or the Playhouse Theatre back between 1958 and 1961 we would go there after the show because Valian's was open late. We would also go for breakfast at Cokin's on South Main on opening night and wait for the Houston Post to publish Hurbert Roussel's review.

I grew up in the 50s in Houston and I would love to see an old photo or postcard image of Valian's Pizza Restaurant. It was located on South Main. Does anyone have any? Thanks!

Wow, that's a fantastic image! Now I recall how dazzling it looked to me as a kid when it was all lit up at night, and the thrill of walking down that path through the wagon wheels to the back dining room door. Thank you so much for sharing this!

By the way, do you have a photo of YE OLDE COLLEGE INN? I'm feeling pangs of nostalgia for some of my old favorites. I'm a baby boomer who grows to appreciate Houston's past all the more, as I sadly watch so much of our cultural/architectural history disappear. But your photos keep it alive and revive old memories, thanks again!