Sign in to follow this  
nate

Medical Village

New sign for a mixed-use development called "Medical Village"

There are contact numbers for leasing with office, residential, retail opportunities. There is also a rendering of the project which appears to have several mid-rise buildings.

I just noticed this last weekend and did not see this project on HAIF yet.

Sorry for the bad picture, as all I had is the iPhone.

post-1190-12728223979242_thumb.jpg

Edited by nate
  • Like 2

Thanks for posting this - I wonder if/when this is going to happen.

Here is the HAIF topic on Fire Station 33 and the grounds (I think it's a good idea to keep them separate since this is a pretty big project):

• Like 1

Renderings, from 2006.

This is all visioning and conceptualization. Not unlike the Astroworld site or Hardy Yards, I think that they're just trying to sell land. And good luck to them.

I walk the sidewalk in front of this site several times a week. The weeds on the METRO Rail portion of the corner across the street are terrible. I've also seen rats scurry across the sidewalk ahead of me. The land on the north side of Braeswood, formerly the Oilers practice feild, is now owned by the Harris County Flood Control District. I would hope that any development that gets out of the planning stages includes some kind of long term management of the HCFCD property.

• Like 1

Does anyone know about a mix use project on braswood a few blocks up from the TMC rail line and across MD Anderson Cancer Center..I saw it today it has a rendering and the tag line Live , Work, Play. The best describion I can give was think Mid Main with what looks like apts on top and retail on bottom( but not sure only saw the Rendering for a few seconds).

Edited by Moore713
  • Like 1

are you speaking of the southwest corner of Braeswood and Fannin?

I think the sign is just trying to market the potential for the property. Unless something has changed since the last time I passed by.

• Like 1

are you speaking of the southwest corner of Braeswood and Fannin?

I think the sign is just trying to market the potential for the property. Unless something has changed since the last time I passed by.

yea that's the one
  • Like 1

Slosburg should pull the advertising of they can’t get this off the ground in 8 years.

It’s a great location. Wonder why there’s no investment?

From today

xRRVnzo.jpg

OW9IAtK.jpg

Vs2iFiQ.jpg

• Like 2

Last update was a false alarm. As predicted, they were just mowing the lawn.

A month later, a machine showed up on the site.  Can't be lawn maintenance this time. This site is like my @gene's Post Oak Corner.  I just can't see how this is sitting vacant.

FzWLBgM.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1