Medical Village: Proposed Mixed-Use Development At 7100 Fannin St.

nate

New sign for a mixed-use development called "Medical Village"

There are contact numbers for leasing with office, residential, retail opportunities. There is also a rendering of the project which appears to have several mid-rise buildings.

I just noticed this last weekend and did not see this project on HAIF yet.

Sorry for the bad picture, as all I had is the iPhone.

post-1190-12728223979242_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for posting this - I wonder if/when this is going to happen.

Here is the HAIF topic on Fire Station 33 and the grounds (I think it's a good idea to keep them separate since this is a pretty big project):

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I walk the sidewalk in front of this site several times a week. The weeds on the METRO Rail portion of the corner across the street are terrible. I've also seen rats scurry across the sidewalk ahead of me. The land on the north side of Braeswood, formerly the Oilers practice feild, is now owned by the Harris County Flood Control District. I would hope that any development that gets out of the planning stages includes some kind of long term management of the HCFCD property.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

Does anyone know about a mix use project on braswood a few blocks up from the TMC rail line and across MD Anderson Cancer Center..I saw it today it has a rendering and the tag line Live , Work, Play. The best describion I can give was think Mid Main with what looks like apts on top and retail on bottom( but not sure only saw the Rendering for a few seconds).

Edited by Moore713
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to Medical Village
  • The title was changed to Medical Village: Proposed Mixed-Use Development In The TMC
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The rendering signage for the proposed Medical Village mixed-use development has been removed. The sign was there for 12 years!

I wonder if someone bought the land? Or, after 12-years they finally decided to remove the failed project sign?

Extremely high value land.  Hoping something tall and substantial gets built here.

7A4kywi.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to Medical Village: Proposed Mixed-Use Development At 7100 Fannin St.
  • 2 months later...