Sign in to follow this  
bredo

Sysco moving to old Compaq facility on 290

Thank you for pointing that out. I didn't realize.

Your observational skills are starting to fail you. You might try eating more brain food, like salmon or pickled pigs feet.

Your observational skills are starting to fail you. You might try eating more brain food, like salmon or pickled pigs feet.

Nah, I'm going to stick with my frozen pizza and malt liquor diet.

• Like 3

Nah, I'm going to stick with my frozen pizza and malt liquor diet.

Not coincidentally, Sysco distributes frozen pizza.

Not 40s though. You'll have to get your Mickey's from another outlet. I think the East End still has a handful of check cashing/malt liquor distribution centers laying around.

Not coincidentally, Sysco distributes frozen pizza.

Not 40s though. You'll have to get your Mickey's from another outlet. I think the East End still has a handful of check cashing/malt liquor distribution centers laying around.

Whoever distributes Kroger brand rising-crust pizzas, that's where I get them from. And my 40 of choice is King Cobra, the one that costs $1.84 after tax. I don't like Mickey's.

Whoever distributes Kroger brand rising-crust pizzas, that's where I get them from. And my 40 of choice is King Cobra, the one that costs $1.84 after tax. I don't like Mickey's.

Man, that is smoother than anything Billy Dee Williams could dream up.

Man, that is smoother than anything Billy Dee Williams could dream up.

And if you stick it in the freezer for two or three hours then unscrew the cap, it'll erupt alcoholic slush very slowly all over your hands and down your forearms, and you can chew on it (sort of). Remember to keep a rag handy. It gets the job done...every time.

And if you stick it in the freezer for two or three hours then unscrew the cap, it'll erupt alcoholic slush very slowly all over your hands and down your forearms, and you can chew on it (sort of). Remember to keep a rag handy. It gets the job done...every time.

It's a hobo snow-cone.

• Like 2

A red rag or a blue rag?

A used Maxi Pad (with wings) (by Kotex). You figure it out. :wacko:

Wings, eh? Like... Red Bull?