Houston Methodist Purchases 106-Acres In Cypress

bredo

Nah, I'm going to stick with my frozen pizza and malt liquor diet.

Not coincidentally, Sysco distributes frozen pizza.

Not 40s though. You'll have to get your Mickey's from another outlet. I think the East End still has a handful of check cashing/malt liquor distribution centers laying around.

Not coincidentally, Sysco distributes frozen pizza.

Not 40s though. You'll have to get your Mickey's from another outlet. I think the East End still has a handful of check cashing/malt liquor distribution centers laying around.

Whoever distributes Kroger brand rising-crust pizzas, that's where I get them from. And my 40 of choice is King Cobra, the one that costs $1.84 after tax. I don't like Mickey's.

Whoever distributes Kroger brand rising-crust pizzas, that's where I get them from. And my 40 of choice is King Cobra, the one that costs $1.84 after tax. I don't like Mickey's.

Man, that is smoother than anything Billy Dee Williams could dream up.

Man, that is smoother than anything Billy Dee Williams could dream up.

And if you stick it in the freezer for two or three hours then unscrew the cap, it'll erupt alcoholic slush very slowly all over your hands and down your forearms, and you can chew on it (sort of). Remember to keep a rag handy. It gets the job done...every time.

And if you stick it in the freezer for two or three hours then unscrew the cap, it'll erupt alcoholic slush very slowly all over your hands and down your forearms, and you can chew on it (sort of). Remember to keep a rag handy. It gets the job done...every time.

It's a hobo snow-cone.

• Like 2

A red rag or a blue rag?

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Houston Methodist Purchases 106-Acres In Cypress

Officials with Houston Methodist have announced the purchase of 106 acres along Hwy. 290 and plans to build its ninth hospital in the Cypress area. The property, located between Barker Cypress and Skinner roads, was formerly occupied by Sysco Corp.

The new campus will be modeled after the comprehensive Houston Methodist West and Houston Methodist The Woodlands facilities, and according to a press release, will ultimately have 400 beds, multiple medical office buildings and room for future growth.

The new hospital could open as early as 2024 and ultimately employ more than 500 people, according to the press release. Officials said outpatient clinics and medical staff offices are slated to open first.

https://communityimpact.com/houston/cy-fair/health-care/2021/05/06/houston-methodist-announces-plans-for-new-400-bed-hospital-in-cypress/

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Houston Methodist Cypress Hospital designed as hospital of the future | Houston Methodist Newsroom

Houston Methodist Cypress Hospital, scheduled to open in the first quarter of 2025, will be Houston Methodist's ninth hospital and will incorporate the most advanced technology available from the day the doors open. With 400 beds and a prime location in the heart of the rapidly growing U.S. 290 corridor, the hospital will be equipped with technologically advanced innovations implemented during COVID, many of them designed to make patient communication with physicians, staff and families the very best and most effective in any health care facility.  The hospital is expected to employ about 500 people., and construction is expected to start this spring.

They posted a rending though it is not much.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...