Restaurant Behind Dow Complex Off Beltway 8/West Belt Dr.

bmil128

Now that they have demolished the former Dow complex off of BW8 between Briar Forest & Memorial, I was reminded of going to the Mexican restaurant that used to be behind it as a kid, does anyone remember the name of it? I think it closed in the early to mid 80's and was bought up as part of the complex.

Hacienda de los Morales? Named after a famous Mexico City Restaurant but I can't remember whether it was actually connected to the original in any way other than name. I only went a couple of times in the late 70s. Beautiful facility - I remember that more than the food (Doh!)

Now that they have demolished the former Dow complex off of BW8 between Briar Forest & Memorial, I was reminded of going to the Mexican restaurant that used to be behind it as a kid, does anyone remember the name of it? I think it closed in the early to mid 80's and was bought up as part of the complex.

They tore the Dow building down?

I used to work there 10 yrs ago.....dont go out that way much anymore....what is going to be built in it's place?

• The title was changed to Restaurant Behind Dow Complex Off Beltway 8/West Belt Dr.?
  • The title was changed to Restaurant Behind Dow Complex Off Beltway 8/West Belt Dr.

Archived