Filling Back Up HAIF

Montrose1100

We seem to have our moderators back, but not all the members. If anyone gets a chance to read this, try to "resserect the dead". Bring back topics, that are vital to the site, help keep our wonderful, reborn, site alive!

Its a shame our wonderful site had to be attacked, all we ever wanted to do is discuss architecture, Houston, and simply express our opions. Attacking the innocent is the worst crime ever committed.

Special thanks to Wayne/Editor for rebuilding it!

Welcome Back everyone! lets get this site rolling, back on the right foot!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Subdude appears to be the top moderator.

had the site gone down or something? i think this is one of the best sites every. i like the fact that it has a central theme of architecture (something which i have a keen interest in), but enough threads in other areas to allow for the offbeat, whacky, political, and insane.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been on these boards ever since I first discovered the "Is Tillman Making a Play in The Heights?" thread! I've been bragging to all my Heights friends how cool it is and I have seen several of them post. THey're all big forum-types, so I hope to see them come around more and bring others. I think this site does a great service to Houstonians and our city!

Archived