"Flipper" checking in from Tennessee

flipper

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd pop in and browse HAIF to see what is going on in Houston these days. Doesn't look like much has changed since we moved a few months ago. Same characters, different arguments. Ok maybe the same arguments :)

My wife and I moved to Nashville (Franklin actually) in October. I got my real estate license after a month or so and have been hunting for fixer uppers here since. There was a lot more speculative new construction built here (Franklin) and a lot more people bought those houses with the sole intent of flipping them. That didn't pan out. As a matter of fact, we're living in a new construction townhouse that the owner bought to flip and got stuck with. Franklin is an old civil war town with a large historic district that is still in demand so we've been focusing our efforts there and in other neighborhoods with old housing stock. We dabbled in professional photography in Houston and have spent more time getting that organized here to give us something to do (and some income)till we get the house flipping rolling again. Here's our site if you get bored: Franklin TN Photography . Interestingly enough, we've gotten hooked up with a developer out here and are doing the pictures of their spec houses for them :)

See you later and stay out of trouble HAIF :)

flipper

Archived