New Development In The Woodlands

wxman

I noticed a new green sign up to the right of the entrance of East Shore from Grogan's Mill. Looks like a new office midrise going in there maybe. Any ideas?

Also wanted to ask if there is any way somebody can make a list of "what to watch for in 2010" topic. Give us updates on the two condo towers going up (I thought I saw 2 signs), HMNS Museum and other big projects proposed for the area. We can also add the Exxon Campus to the list. That, IMO, is HUGE for this area. Man, what great news indeed.

Just make sure to title the list, "What to watch for in the Town Center area in 2010" to clarify it. I wasn't aware of Exxon planning to build a campus there: that sounds great! Is it supposed to be in addition to their research center in the Greenspoint office complex? Or replace it? I know a PhD who works at Greenspoint and he might know more.

Andrea

Just make sure to title the list, "What to watch for in the Town Center area in 2010" to clarify it. I wasn't aware of Exxon planning to build a campus there: that sounds great! Is it supposed to be in addition to their research center in the Greenspoint office complex? Or replace it? I know a PhD who works at Greenspoint and he might know more.

Andrea

There is a main thread on the home page about it. Could be a MASSIVE facility. It's also in the Houston Business Journal. See below:

http://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/22716-new-exxonmobil-campus/page__pid__354424__st__0entry354424

http://houston.bizjournals.com/houston/stories/2010/01/18/story2.html?b=1263790800^2732161

the woodlands development co shows that wulfe & co own the corner at east shore & grogan's mill and intend to build retail at this location. i wonder if something has changed?

Dunno. The sign just says something about office and retail space and a resturant.

• 3 months later...

Maybe we can just change the title of this thread to that?

Spring Hill Suites

I-45 and College Park Drive, fronting College Park Shopping Center

135-suite Spring Hill Suites hotel

by Marriott and a free-standing restaurant. Construction is expected to

begin this spring.

http://springhillsuiteswoodlands.com/

exterior.jpg

16520 Interstate 45 South Conroe, TX 77384

• 4 weeks later...

We need an Exxon thread here in this forum. This is part of our area and is very important to all that visit the forum here. I was not aware that there was another discussion, but we need to talk about it here. I totally missed the announcement. What else should we be aware of? The Woodlands expects a heavy impact on housing and hotel development here as a result of this. I h avenoticed a number of commercial lots up for sale lately. We apparently have a buyer for the corner of Kuykendahl and Flintridge. Has anyone seen anything on that?

• The title was changed to New Development In The Woodlands

Archived