3009 Post Oak: Office Building At 3009 Post Oak Blvd.

swtsig

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Noticed yesterday when I went by this that the first section of the crane was in place. Sorry no pics.

I just noticed that today as I was going by. If they follow the same timeline for putting it up that the BBVA building did, we should see the crane up before March.

So it appears to have lost 2 levels (of office space or parking, not sure) between the first scheme and now. Not a large building, but good scale for that site.

It actually grew, from the thread history it went from 14 stories, to 19, and finally now to 20.

Where did you get that from?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

They are halfway through the next floor, and if I remember my count from earlier tonight and am getting the number of floors right, there should be one more on top of it then they've hit the top.

Although they haven't appeared to have started the extension for the parking garage yet.

Edited by Golyadkin

Drove by again today and checked my count. They are just finishing up the 12th (and final) office floor (the floors with the notches in the side). Just need to stick the roof on the think and the main tower is at height.

Still no evidence that they've started on the parking structure, though.

• 2 weeks later...