Sign in to follow this  
slocker

Texan Wild Burgers & Wings Closed?

Does anyone know what happened? I was told that both the Atascosita and Klein locations were independently owned and there was an owner who sold the concept. It appears that the Louetta location is closed and the phone no longer works, plus the Atascosita location phone doesn't work.

They had the best burgers around.

Does anyone know what happened? I was told that both the Atascosita and Klein locations were independently owned and there was an owner who sold the concept. It appears that the Louetta location is closed and the phone no longer works, plus the Atascosita location phone doesn't work.

They had the best burgers around.

That's an awfully bold claim. By "around," do you mean no more than a two or three mile radius?

It's all opinion but maybe 5 miles. There are better places in Houston and of course Mel's. Better than Red Robin, Bailey's and Fuddruckers but cost plays into it too. Less than $7 for a large burger with a great roll, fries, and a drink and one free after every 8 or 10.

Do you know why they closed?

It's all opinion but maybe 5 miles. There are better places in Houston and of course Mel's. Better than Red Robin, Bailey's and Fuddruckers but cost plays into it too. Less than $7 for a large burger with a great roll, fries, and a drink and one free after every 8 or 10.

Do you know why they closed?

Not a clue. The only reason I go that far out is to meet with clients, never to eat.