Spire

Urbannizer

Spire

http://www.wdgdallas.com/

A 11.3 acre master plan development with 128,000 SF of retail, 1,664,700 SF of office and 337 residential units in Downtown Dallas.

arielrendering.png

siteplan.png

2400 San Jacinto

21 story building with two levels of below grade parking and seven levels of above grade parking. 360,570 square feet of office space, 21,320 square feet of retail space at street level. 36 residential flats and two story loft units at 1,300 square feet each.

rendering.png

lobbyn.png

streetlevelrendering.png

streetlevelrendering2.png

streetlevelrendering3.png

2500 Ross Ave

19 levels, two below grade parking, six above grade parking. 590,000 square feet of office space, 18,000 square feet of retail space at street level. 6 story atrium connects all levels of parking with the buildings main elevators.

rendering.png

lobbyt.png

I like the way they just move the light rail, roads, and anything else that doesn't fit the style of the development out of the picture. If this development really does expect to move the light rail line, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for groundbreaking.

Does anybody even know if this assemblage is under the umbrella of a single owner? If not (and I suspect not), I'd speculate that this is just one of those 'visioning' exercises that get carried out by the downtown cheerleading squad ever so often.

I'm not knocking Dallas with that comment, btw. Houston has generated a number of these over the years, many of which were far less credible. It's just something that downtown promoters do...apparently for fun, because it never serves any actual purpose.

I like the way they just move the light rail, roads, and anything else that doesn't fit the style of the development out of the picture. If this development really does expect to move the light rail line, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for groundbreaking.

I defiantly wouldn't be surprised if this one never makes it off the drawing board.

BTW, the DART tracks have been relocated for months now... This project would just reclaim Hawkins St and return it to vehicular traffic.

NThomas,Well youre not going to get a reward for finding a project FIRST, but if it means that much to you, ill give you a "+1"...Yes, we can understand wanting credit, but its not like its a paying job

Now,imo, i doubt this is going to go through, if it does, it will get downsized. But i like it, a mini BLVD Place, what ever did happen to that projectwink.gif

• 3 months later...

Archived